No announcement yet.

Rodney McKay/David Hewlett Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I so wish I'd be able to see the two of them on stage together some day! They always look like they are ( and are having! ) so much fun together!

Comment

Spoiler:
      sigpic

Comment

Oh my those pics are awesome! Thanks for sharing!!
        "Are you like, a crazy person?"
        "I am quite sure they will say so."

Comment

Originally posted by Tinah View Post
          "GUH-orgeous" indeed! Love that lopsided grin! And the flowers on the inside of his shirt... looking summery and cheerful! And blue, blue eyes..! *sighs happily*
          Yes, they are looking stunningly BLUE aren't they?
          sigpic
          Sig by ME.

Comment

EEEEEEEEEE piccies!
            "YOU'RE EASIER THAN THE U.S. CONGRESS."~Nikola
            sigpic
            Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Morning

Spoiler:

sigpic

Comment

Thanks so much for the pics. I was there this past weekend but I was to far back to get any quality pics. The two of them on stage was a treat!

David was a great guest he was fun, kind, and engaging. During photo ops he was more that willing to do just about anything to make the fans pics come out cool. At the autos he stayed in the same place over four hours making sure we all got personal notes and that he chatted with each of us. He is a stellar guy!
                One must always be improbable – Oscar Wilde sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Courtam3 View Post
                  Thanks so much for the pics. I was there this past weekend but I was to far back to get any quality pics. The two of them on stage was a treat!

David was a great guest he was fun, kind, and engaging. During photo ops he was more that willing to do just about anything to make the fans pics come out cool. At the autos he stayed in the same place over four hours making sure we all got personal notes and that he chatted with each of us. He is a stellar guy!
                  Oooh I'm melting. I always knew he was grand, but it's so great to hear that from a person who actually met him!
                  *wants to cuddle David and never let him go*
                  "Are you like, a crazy person?"
                  "I am quite sure they will say so."

Comment

Originally posted by es! View Post
                    Oooh I'm melting. I always knew he was grand, but it's so great to hear that from a person who actually met him!
                    He really was great to meet - he gave ALOT of himself - as he joked around in his tweet Chicago owes him big time! I would gladly wait around for the chance to meet him again.

Comment

Oh and as soon as I figure out how to post pics I will post mine with DH.

Comment

David and I at the Chi con this past weekend.

Spoiler:
                        Last edited by Courtam3; 30 August 2010, 07:59 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by RodneyIsGodney View Post
                          Hi guys...
                          Hi RiG!!!

I know, I know... Where has RiG been?!?
                          Spoiler:
                          Well, my Oliver got sick again. His eye again. I've been dealing with that all week long. Being upset, trips to the vet, medications for his eye. This week has not been fun. I have been coming on GW, but, so late at night (my time) that no is in here. Or in the afternoons for a short time, but I just haven't had anything Rodneywise to say/talk about, unfortunately. So I've been spending what little time I can in the "other place" since some folks are around "there" late at night. And by "some" I mean 2. Also been fic reading (at night) in an attempt to get my mind off things for a couple hours, be in a somewhat better place so I can get to sleep.

Oliver is starting to feel much better, though the eye will take a while to heal. So my spirits (today and yesterday) are higher then they've been all week.
                          OT:
                          Spoiler:
                          So glad to hear that Oliver is doing better! I was just thinking about him the other day. Thanks for the update!

I made this to appease you guys...
                          http://i752.photobucket.com/albums/x...odney-icon.jpg
                          Well that's a great way to appease us!! Thanks for the great icon....snurched!

I want to make more but, I need pics so, if anyone has a pic they'd like for me to make an icon from please let me know.
                          You mean, other than all the pics with RM/DH are in?

Wow! Thanks for those awesome pics of David!! Snurched them!

I was there as well!!! They are totally entertaining and a blast when they are on stage together!

He was so giving to us! I was so impressed with how he treated each person with respect and courtesy, and seem genuinelly interested in you and genuinelly thankfull for coming to see him and what to take a picture with him and want his autograph...just an awesome man!

Pictures I took to come!!

sig by Varda

Comment

I have today off so... I'm heeeeeeeeeeere!

Originally posted by Mimzy View Post
                            EEEEEEEEEE piccies!
                            Like 'em eh?

Thanks so much for the pics.
                            Yes, thank you for the pics.

No wonder Jane (and us) love him so much! He rocks!

Originally posted by es! View Post
                            It really is!

*wants to cuddle David too*

Originally posted by ed263 View Post
                            Hi RiG!!!
                            Hi Elisa!!!

OT:
                            Spoiler:
                            So glad to hear that Oliver is doing better! I was just thinking about him the other day. Thanks for the update!
                            Aww, thank you.
                            Spoiler:
                            And for thinking of him too. Yeah, this week is starting out better than last week did. And I'm off today so I can give him a whole lot of TLC. He's with me right now actually, laying down on the floor a few feet away from my desk, grooming. He looks like he's gonna fall asleep now.

Well that's a great way to appease us!! Thanks for the great icon....snurched!
                            Thanx.

You mean, other than all the pics with RM/DH are in?
                            I don't really have a lot of DH pics now. Remember I had to have my hard drive wiped clean? Yeah. I only have a few pics and none of them are really icon worthy. Although, those pics a few posts up of DH with JF have potential!

Wow! Thanks for those awesome pics of David!! Snurched them!
                            You're welcome.

Pictures I took to come!!
                            Can't wait!
                            sigpic
                            Sig by ME.

Comment

Lots of beautiful pictures! It's wonderful to hear that he takes the time to give a little attention to each and every fan who has come to see him, it just makes me love him even more! So friendly and generous! *melts*

Comment

Originally posted by RodneyIsGodney View Post
                                I have today off so... I'm heeeeeeeeeeere!
                                Yay!! I'm off today as well!

No wonder Jane (and us) love him so much! He rocks!
                                Rock on DH!

Aww, thank you.
                                Spoiler:
                                And for thinking of him too. Yeah, this week is starting out better than last week did. And I'm off today so I can give him a whole lot of TLC. He's with me right now actually, laying down on the floor a few feet away from my desk, grooming. He looks like he's gonna fall asleep now.
                                Spoiler:
                                Grooming is always a good sign! So glad to hear. I think you can relax a little.

I don't really have a lot of DH pics now. Remember I had to have my hard drive wiped clean?
                                Sucks!

Yeah. I only have a few pics and none of them are really icon worthy. Although, those pics a few posts up of DH with JF have potential!
                                Most definitively!

Can't wait!
                                Working on it....trying!! But, man, I hate doing computer stuff! But for you guys and for DH...I am willing to lose a few brain cells!

Originally posted by Tinah View Post
                                Lots of beautiful pictures! It's wonderful to hear that he takes the time to give a little attention to each and every fan who has come to see him, it just makes me love him even more! So friendly and generous! *melts*
                                He really enjoys talking to and being with the fans! I know a few people who were there for Joe, but came away loving David just as much! He really knows how to treat his fans!

sig by Varda

Comment

Working...
                                X