Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ed263 View Post
    Oh...I can do that, do you want me to?
    I was just 'talking' to the author, she has reposted the story in the hopes of removing your review...she's trying!
    I know. I know she tried deleting the chapter and reposting it. But that didn't work. Reposting the entire story would work, I think, but she hasn't tried that yet, understandably.

I send you a PM.
    A black hole swallowed this sig pic.

Comment

Just dropping in to make an update on the Twitter contests:

http://tweeter.faxo.com/Actor_of_the_Month/2010/08 : #5 ( 26 days left )
      http://tweeter.faxo.com/Sexiest_Twitter/2010/08 : #5 ( 9 days left )
      http://tweeter.faxo.com/Mr_Twitter/2010/08 : #51 ( 5 days left )
      http://tweeter.faxo.com/Best_of_Twitter/2010/08 : #51 ( 5 days left )
      http://tweeter.faxo.com/Follow_Me/2010/08 : #68 ( 15 days left )

I currently vote in all of them, but I don't know if I'm going to keep doing that. Maybe I'm just going to stick to the top two. Does anybody else vote in the other three? It would be fun to get him to #1 in at least one of them! Maybe we could pick one contest and one month when we focus our efforts? ( I personally don't think I'm going to keep doing this for months... )

Comment

I don't vote regularly but if, then in all of them Thanks for the handy links btw!
        "Are you like, a crazy person?"
        "I am quite sure they will say so."

Comment

Work has been hetic this week and I haven't even felt like getting on the computer.

Piccies

Spoiler:

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by es! View Post
            I don't vote regularly but if, then in all of them Thanks for the handy links btw!
            You're welcome! I didn't know about the other 3 until today, so I thought I might as well post all the links in case somebody else didn't know and felt like voting!

Originally posted by Ravenheart View Post
            Work has been hetic this week and I haven't even felt like getting on the computer.
            Yeah, mine too! Has been for a couple of weeks, and will probably continue to be for another couple of weeks. I get on the computer every night ( at/after dinner ) but most days I can't seem to find enough brain activity to post anywhere.

Piccies
            Lovely! I especially like the happy ones! And I'm not normally especially into arms, but for some reason today I'm fascinated by his arms in pic 3! Mesmerizing blue eyes in the last one..! *happy sigh*

Comment

Originally posted by Ravenheart View Post

Piccies

Spoiler:

*snertches pics* David always makes me feel better! WB Raven!

Comment

David pics make me happy! Except when he was old...that made me sad and I have to unsee that picture. lol
                "YOU'RE EASIER THAN THE U.S. CONGRESS."~Nikola
                sigpic
                Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mimzy View Post
                  that made me sad and I have to unsee that picture. lol
                  Does this help? Cute, young Rodney from "48 Hours".

Comment

Originally posted by Tinah View Post

Aww, he's just a boy here lol
                    I still can't believe that in those days I considered him annoying!
                    Since Atlantis he became one of my fav characters! Actually THE favorite
                    sigpic
                    Thanks to Rosie for letting me use her idea
                    My Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by joanna View Post
                      I still can't believe that in those days I considered him annoying!
                      Since Atlantis he became one of my fav characters! Actually THE favorite
                      Same here! I hated him on SG-1, he was such a sexist pig! When I started watching SGA, I fully expected to hate him there too, but I was surprised to find he was a perfectly decent person in "Rising", and then I started falling in love with him ( while wanting to slap him silly too! ) in "Hide and Seek". Now when I re-watch the SG-1 episodes I can sort of see his good sides and find explanations for his bad behaviour. In a way, he needed to grow up, and it started with his interactions with Sam.

Comment

Hi guys...

I know, I know... Where has RiG been?!?
                        Spoiler:
                        Well, my Oliver got sick again. His eye again. I've been dealing with that all week long. Being upset, trips to the vet, medications for his eye. This week has not been fun. I have been coming on GW, but, so late at night (my time) that no is in here. Or in the afternoons for a short time, but I just haven't had anything Rodneywise to say/talk about, unfortunately. So I've been spending what little time I can in the "other place" since some folks are around "there" late at night. And by "some" I mean 2. Also been fic reading (at night) in an attempt to get my mind off things for a couple hours, be in a somewhat better place so I can get to sleep.

Oliver is starting to feel much better, though the eye will take a while to heal. So my spirits (today and yesterday) are higher then they've been all week.

I made this to appease you guys...

...Runner was on tonight on SyFy and the minute I saw this scene I had to iconize it. I hope you like it. I know it's not my best work but...I'm gonna make a few (maybe one) more with this pic because I think I could do better.

I want to make more but, I need pics so, if anyone has a pic they'd like for me to make an icon from please let me know. Post 'em here for me and I'll do what I can. I haven't Gimped in a long time and I want to get back to it...with Rodney as the subject.
                        sigpic
                        Sig by ME.

Comment

Originally posted by Tinah View Post

*ruffles his hair*

Comment

Found some GUH-orgeous pictures of David at the Splice premier.

sigpic
                            Sig by ME.

Comment

Originally posted by RodneyIsGodney View Post
                              Found some GUH-orgeous pictures of David at the Splice premier.
                              "GUH-orgeous" indeed! Love that lopsided grin! And the flowers on the inside of his shirt... looking summery and cheerful! And blue, blue eyes..! *sighs happily*

Comment

Morning
                                Spoiler:
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X