Braga Interview on G4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Braga Interview on G4

He said people don't blame him for the demise of star trek enterprise.

Check out the interview here: http://www.g4tv.com/mediaplayer/inde...ideo_key=10347

Originally posted by Franklyn Blaze
    Oh yes they do, and for much more besides.
    sigpic
    "Ce qui ressemble a l'amour est toujours de l'amour." - Tristan Bernard

Comment

Originally posted by Franklyn Blaze
      If lying to himself makes it easier to sleep every night, ok.

Comment

He is going to hell for what he did to Star Trek.

Comment

Originally posted by Captain Davis
          Say what you mean, dude, get down off that fence!
          sigpic
          "Ce qui ressemble a l'amour est toujours de l'amour." - Tristan Bernard

Comment

Originally posted by Captain Davis
            He's certainly going to Gre'thor or the Vault of Eternal Destitution.

Comment

I saw the interview, it was interesting. Anyone see the interview AOTS (the people who did the Braga interview) did with Michael Dorn?
              sigpic

Comment

*shrug*

I don't blame him, I liked a lot of the Enterprise storylines.

Comment

I wouldn't blame him entirely- I liked much of Enterprise- it was smart to hand things over to Coto for season four, which I absolutly loved. Season two was..... rocky but with good moments, season one was good- most of the stories were enjoyable and season three was good- the second half especially excellent and exciting.

.....I do blame him for TATV..... There is no excuse in the world for that screw up. It's the only episode in season four that I don't love- Daedalus was the other weakest link and I liked that one as well.

I think that Enterprise could have gone on to a really strong fifth season- look at Voyager, most of it is sludge until season four- Enterprise just wasn't given a chance. I wanted to see more Romulans, more Shran, the building of the first Starbase, more Soval, more story arcs, and more adventures. And more Hoshi and Travis stories that weren't so.....bizarre (I'm think that transporter dream one), I think if they went to a fifth season they would have had more screen time.

Comment

He killed it. If he did a series that took place after the events of Voyager Trek would have had a chance. I used to be into Trek during the TNG, DS9, VGR years and then I bought a Stargate boxed set and remembered that I used to watch it when it was on showtime and Enterprise came out and I found out it sucked. I watched every episode being the loyal Trek fan but sometimes I would leave the room and turn on another TV and watch something else. The show was to high tech for the time it took place in. And the Vulcan female was a desperate attempt to lure in Trek fans saddened by the fact that their dreams about Seven of 9 would all be reruns. He killed it. And he should pay. I watched TNG when it came out and Roddenberry helmed it And I watched Enterprise fall from grace when Braga and Berman crashed it. Roddenberry is probable rolling in his ash capsule right now.

Comment

Working...
                    X