This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Aschen?

-> There's a thread in s9 folder, talking about how no one else in our Galaxy is worried about the Ori apart from Earth.....

-> ....And *I think* we were told/assumed, the Aschen were going to come up again later 'down the road'

- so what about having them turn from an enemy into a friend would be great..... 'the enemy of my enemy.......'

I'm not the biggest fan of this race of Accountants but I do see a possible excellent story and a new allie with the Aschen and the Ori.
    It's a joke. My way of deflecting attention from my own obvious heroism. You'll get used to it.

Originally posted by jazz!
    -> There's a thread in s9 folder, talking about how no one else in our Galaxy is worried about the Ori apart from Earth.....

-> ....And *I think* we were told/assumed, the Aschen were going to come up again later 'down the road'

- so what about having them turn from an enemy into a friend would be great..... 'the enemy of my enemy.......'

I'm not the biggest fan of this race of Accountants but I do see a possible excellent story and a new allie with the Aschen and the Ori.
    The ashen might help them with the biological weapon to wipe out the priors

Comment

Wouldnt the Prior be able to alter any bio-weapon with his mind? if its slow acting then the prior could cure himself and turn it against someone else.

Originally the Aschen were planned to come in season 9 but it was removed i think. Currently in the 'Ask Joe' thread i dont think they want to revisit the Aschen yet.

'Hallowed are the children of the Ori. CROWD: Hallowed are we. Hallowed are the Ori.' -

'Great holy armies shall be gathered and trained to fight all who embrace evil. In the name of the Gods, ships shall be built to carry the warriors out among the stars and we will spread Origin to all the unbelievers. The power of the Ori will be felt far and wide and the wicked shall be vanquished' -

Contribute to the Stargate Wiki a source for any information on the Stargate universe from the books, RPG to games and comics.

Comment

Maybe the Aschen are the new S10 enemies... Who knows?

Comment

Possible. Problem being though that when asked about a new enemy, Joe said yes and yes. Now the definition of a 'new enemy' can be very open. It could be a single foe, it could be an old race, it could be a current minor race elevated to bad guyhood or something completely new.

'Hallowed are the children of the Ori. CROWD: Hallowed are we. Hallowed are the Ori.' -

'Great holy armies shall be gathered and trained to fight all who embrace evil. In the name of the Gods, ships shall be built to carry the warriors out among the stars and we will spread Origin to all the unbelievers. The power of the Ori will be felt far and wide and the wicked shall be vanquished' -

Contribute to the Stargate Wiki a source for any information on the Stargate universe from the books, RPG to games and comics.

Comment

no the new enemy will be from pegasus aschen were taken from earth by the goauld.

Comment

Please no...

The Aschen are so extremely boring.

Comment

I would love to see another encounter with the Aschen, but then, my favorite episode is 2010.
                "Trust me. I'm a psychopath." Jekyll

"And I thought the end of the world couldn't get any worse" Ianto-Torchwood

Comment

Originally posted by MasySyma
                  I would love to see another encounter with the Aschen, but then, my favorite episode is 2010.
                  I'll second that post. I would love to see the Aschen again. I think they had the potential to be pretty cool bad guys.
                  sigpic
                  MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                  "...phu...ah..."
                  "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                  Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by NakedJehutyV2
                    no the new enemy will be from pegasus aschen were taken from earth by the goauld.
                    Dont think they said anything about the new season 10 bad guys being from pegasus. They just said there would be a new enemy connected to the Ori.

Comment

No, the enemy will be from the Milky Way, there are two new enemies, one for each series next year. There has been an episode idea for the Ashen floating around for some time, since S7 apparently, it just keeps getting pushed back. They were boring, but why not do something with them, just keep it to 1 episode though
                      Equality is not a concept. It's not something we should be striving for. It's a necessity. Equality is like gravity. We need it to stand on this earth as men and women. And the misogyny that is in every culture is not a true part of the human condition. It is life out of balance, and that imbalance is sucking something out of the soul of every man and woman who is confronted with it.
                      - Joss Whedon - Equality Now

Comment

I like to see them again but not as a full time enemy nor could they be trusted as allies
                        Tis No Fool to lose what He can not keep, To gain what he will never Lose

Comment

Assuming they weren't sucked into a Blackhole, its probable that we might encounter them again.
                          http://www.myspace.com/peoples_general
                          http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/ga...PeoplesGeneral

Comment

heh two new baddies?? that sucks

Comment

Originally posted by Peoples_General
                              Assuming they weren't sucked into a Blackhole, its probable that we might encounter them again.
                              Vala was sucked into a blackhole, and we will see her again!

Comment

Working...
                              X