Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Enterprise Theme Music

Hi,

Does anyone have or know where I could get a copy of the Star Trek: Enterprise theme music form the latest series? Any and all help very much appreciated.

(NB - Sorry if this is a common occurance or anything, I don't post here very often).
    * Always remember - You are unique, just like everyone else. *

* Avoid employing unlucky people, throw half of the CVs in the bin without reading them. *

Lost City, Part 2 - The Gateworld best ep S1-7

The 'Everyone Gets A Compliment' Thread

You can get the soundtrack off iTunes: http://phobos.apple.com/WebObjects/M...24244&s=143441

Comment

the theme song is called Faith of the Heart by Rod Stewart and you can grab it from itunes for like 79p
      - Simon

"Life. Its far more important than what you do for a living" - RDA

"It's crazy cool!" - AT

My Site: www.Glass-Prison.com

(Update: GABIT AT2 Convention report uploaded)

Comment

Didn't they change the theme song half-way throgh the series? I could have swore up and down that they did change it, but my dad disagrees. I want to get a 3rd party opinion or proof.

Comment

I can't find the main theme on iTunes, at least not here in the UK.

I think that they did change it, but I'm looking for the latest one.
          * Always remember - You are unique, just like everyone else. *

* Avoid employing unlucky people, throw half of the CVs in the bin without reading them. *

Lost City, Part 2 - The Gateworld best ep S1-7

The 'Everyone Gets A Compliment' Thread

Comment

Oh OK. The original is called "Where My Heart Will Take Me": http://phobos.apple.com/WebObjects/M...444&i=13631019

I really liked this song, but I never heard the song they changed to. Is is better?

Comment

Originally posted by Qtyled
              Oh OK. The original is called "Where My Heart Will Take Me": http://phobos.apple.com/WebObjects/M...444&i=13631019

I really liked this song, but I never heard the song they changed to. Is is better?
              It was more upbeat, which was funny because the season they changed it dealt with aliens trying to destroy Earth. I know you can get the original on the Enterprise Soundtrack. As to the new version of the song, maybe Kazaa? I don't think it's been released on CD.

Comment

It's on CD, just a little hard to find in stores- I know that you can get it at Future Shop (for roughly $23 CDN) and at HMV, just can't remember the price, I think it was pricier though.

Comment

The song is called Faith Of The Heart - its a Rod Stewart song.
                  The song was sung by Russell Watson for the Enterprise Theme.
                  The song was edited to fit in the 45ish seconds of the opening credits.

I have both the Rod Stewart and the Russell Watson version (full version)

hippie check your PMs in a few minutes.

Comment

Originally posted by BigGator5
                    Didn't they change the theme song half-way throgh the series? I could have swore up and down that they did change it, but my dad disagrees. I want to get a 3rd party opinion or proof.
                    They didn't change the song, they just remixed it, making it slower and stuff. (Unless you're referring to the one off special opening sequence for In A Mirror Darkly)
                    I'm not Weird, I'm Gifted!

Comment

Originally posted by jonno
                      They didn't change the song, they just remixed it, making it slower and stuff. (Unless you're referring to the one off special opening sequence for In A Mirror Darkly)
                      actually its the other way around.
                      at the same time the series became officially "Star Trek: Enterprise" instead of just "Enterprise" in an attempt to boost ratings and interest for its 3rd season, they tweaked the theme song. Basically the just added an upbeat accompaniment to the original slower (and better) vocals/music.

Comment

Originally posted by Morbo
                        actually its the other way around.
                        at the same time the series became officially "Star Trek: Enterprise" instead of just "Enterprise" in an attempt to boost ratings and interest for its 3rd season, they tweaked the theme song. Basically the just added an upbeat accompaniment to the original slower (and better) vocals/music.
                        Argh ... sorry, I got it the wrong way round. And yes, the original was far better.
                        I'm not Weird, I'm Gifted!

Comment

Working...
                        X