This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GuardianKentel
    Ok Folks I know that this thread title seems weird but hear me out. This really goes back to my Mary Poppins as an Ancient but, I found an other tie in

Peter Pan is an Ancients why looks in on the mortal realm and only is see by the few. but ppl find there way to him.

Captain Hook is an Ori, bent on Peter Pans destruction. he find adults to join his cause to try and over whelm pan.

I know this is odd but if you really think about it, its true. and no I havent had any magic mushrooms or anything with garlic.

is it possible that you hit your head? or did you drink something??
    lol maybe you're just trying to be funny =)...and you are...in a weird way =) but still funny

Comment

Ok ppl, I have not hit my head or done anything. I was jsut bored one night and wanted to be funny this really goes back to my thread about Mary Poppins the thread title is "Mary Poppins, an ancient in disgues" . you guys should really check that out. Oh for anyone one that plays City of Heroes, if your on the "Freedom" Server SAy hit to me sometime my characters name is "Anthony Phantom" and he looks like an Ancient. hmmm come to think of it maybe I am crazy.

Comment

Working...
      X