No announcement yet.

OOC - Chatter Box

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good with that, just joking around. I like to imagine what could have happened if the game here hadn't stalled, I just can't ever let go of a character. And spoilered my story yammering.

Spoiler:
    Right now in my doodling, Hephaestus is happily hammering away on the "feels under-appreciated and disrespected" button of Greg's personality with ego stroking and he's letting information slip every time he opens his mouth.

'Cause truly breaking someone mentally is way more fun than just doing something simple and technological like sci-fi style brainwashing. As Hephaestus' host said in conversation, 'Every man has his weakness, my lord, the places where his psyche bears cracks and flaws. It's not simple but it's worth it. To find those flaws, probe and pry and irritate them until the knife slips oh-so-smoothly between the cracks in the mind's armor.'

I actually tried and it seems most of boards on Vedas are locked to non-member access.
    "Che idiota fa una cosa del genere! Gli americani non pensare cose del genere?!"
    " 'Idiot' and 'American' I think were cognates? I'm going to assume you're not talking about me so we can work together better."
    Ambassador Isabelle Cooper-Oxford and Lt. Col. Stephen "Steve" Hamrick ~ "Discoveries"

Discover a … New Galaxy

Look for a … New Adventure

Find a … New Mythology

Comment

Mission overviews, Database and Registration are closed to non-members. While everything is open. I actually had someone stealing my work from there, so some parts were closed due to that. Otherwise bring whoever you feel fit.

And Xym, Marty Mcfly Jr?

And I'm Biff?

Comment

Wall*E if you're Biff, then I am NOT Doc, However I DO have such a character, {A transformer, an Autobot in fact, named Doc, he's a Deloran with hoverconversion} I also got a Toyota pickup truck named Toi modeled dead on off Michael J Fox

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
        "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
        "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

I never liked Biff, he was a meanie. and McFly jr was a whimp.

Another note regarding site.......no one calls me SR over there. Outside of GW forum, I'm known as Himms.

Also edited my pervious post as well, where where Xym was talking to DG.

Comment

Whiskey loving? Who told you about the fondness I've developed for The Macallan over the last couple years?

As far as Marty McFly Jr, I get the BTTF reference, but I'm not sure where you are going with it.

DG, seems like it will be an interesting read, as I can see a lot of potential. If you ever finish it, I'd like to check it out.

Thanks to ShelBel for the sigpics! SUPPORT GATEWORLD ROLEPLAY

Comment

OOOOOOOO!!! I know what is happening now!!! Theme weekend; apparently July's theme is BTTF

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
              "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
              "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Originally posted by TheXym View Post
                Whiskey loving? Who told you about the fondness I've developed for The Macallan over the last couple years?

As far as Marty McFly Jr, I get the BTTF reference, but I'm not sure where you are going with it.

DG, seems like it will be an interesting read, as I can see a lot of potential. If you ever finish it, I'd like to check it out.
                A lady simply does not reveal her secerts. I have my ways for knowing things.

BTTF, is the weekend theme on GW as PA has kindly pointsd out. So you had McFly Jr.

Comment

Hope everyone had a safe and wonderful Christmas and New Year.

Comment

I did, hope you did too, Himms!

Had our District Chorus fest this week. Ten of my students made it (an 11th did, but she moved to Maryland over the Christmas break). Six advanced to Region Chorus, and another is an alternate. The concert was awesome (though I may be biased, as I was asked to play bass for the final two selections).

Comment

I sure did. But it was marred by some crap from a former member. I did rather not get into that.

Whooooooooooo Congrats on that. Sounds like you more than enjoyed it. Haha! Not biased at all, not at all. Sounds like RL is busy, busy, busy for you. Happy to hear that.

I was just thinking of you the other day after Hulabaloo popped in to say hi on my site. And you posted today. Hehe!

Comment

Hopefully the crap has washed off. . I also hope it wasn't a "Code Rodney" situation. Life has been hectic but good for the most part.

Comment

Unfortunately it was worse than "Code Rodney" situation. I'll fill you in via email soon. That reminds me, I need to fill DG in too. Life is same old, same old.

Comment

Hey there!
                            Long time no see.

Good to see this place hasn't been totally deserted by everyone who was still active in here.
                            Miss you guys!

"Absence of Evidence is not Evidence of Absence"

Comment

SR - I'll look forward to hearing the deets.

NG - I miss the RPing as well, we had some great folks here. I hope all is well for you and your family.

Comment

Originally posted by TheXym View Post
                                SR - I'll look forward to hearing the deets.
                                You might wanna keep a "The Macallan" handy when you read it. Just sayin'

It took me days to find sanity and bring my BP and stress levels down. This person makes you know who seem nice. And that's not an exaggeration. It's a fact!

Originally posted by Northern Girl View Post
                                Hey there!
                                Long time no see.

Good to see this place hasn't been totally deserted by everyone who was still active in here.
                                Miss you guys!
                                CINNA!!!!!!!!!!! -tackles- From what I see of your updates via FB, you are one busy gal. Hope all is well. How are the girls?

Comment

Working...
                                X