This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No clip show this season?

Anyone knows if there is a clip show planned for this season? So far, we don't have any through the first 17 and judging by the description of the next 3, none of them appear to be one. Does anyone know for sure? I'm trying to avoid spoilers by not looking at the descriptions of the last three episodes of the season too carefully.
    I just love shows about wormholes!

no clip shows this year, not for atlantis season 2, and not for sg1 season 9

Comment

I never was really interested in clip shows, but i will admit that Stargate implements it's clip shows better than other series i've watched before.

Comment

I still cry at Letters from Pegasus.

Official Member of the Fellowship of Rainbow Defenders
        ...and the Lord said, 'Let there be F.O.R.D.' and there was, and it was good...

Comment

It okay not to have a chip show every year, but chip shows are only good if they have a good story that contrbutes to the overall story
          Tis No Fool to lose what He can not keep, To gain what he will never Lose

Comment

Originally posted by creed462
            It okay not to have a chip show every year, but chip shows are only good if they have a good story that contrbutes to the overall story
            You want a show about snacks?! I thought people were sick of the Rodney-centrics.

Official Member of the Fellowship of Rainbow Defenders
            ...and the Lord said, 'Let there be F.O.R.D.' and there was, and it was good...

Comment

Originally posted by shockwave
              no clip shows this year, not for atlantis season 2, and not for sg1 season 9
              That's great news. As good as the Stargate clip shows have been in that they often still tell a story, it's great that we get a full 20 episodes season.
              I just love shows about wormholes!

Comment

I thought 'Letters from Pegasus' was very well done and I don't really mind the clip shows.....however, I would like them to be spaced to at least one every other season. I don't think there is one scheduled for this season.

Comment

Stargate clip shows are the best of all shows. Although, I am glad that there are know clip shows. Thank you TPTB.

Come on everybody LETS GIVE A ROUND OF APPLAUSE TO TPTB FOR KNOW CLIP SHOWS THIS YEAR.
                  *Post in Peace, Yah or Nah*
                  *Go to Sokar you Cylon fracker*
                  *I can't spell vary good, but I can read mis- spelled words vary good*
                  *And then the Ori said, "if your thread is dead then let their be a new one"*
                  *It's Science Fiction. Not Science with Fiction.*
                  *Sproiler Tags should only be used when you are going to be mentioning something that you can't already read on Gateworld*
                  *When I talk out my butt it smells like sarcasm*

Comment

Which shows have used clip shows? Right now I can only think of Stargate but I guess there must be others.
                    "I would rather have a show that a hundred people need to see than a thousand people like to see." - Joss Whedon
                    "It's strange to have a creation out there: A deeply mutated version of yourself, running loose and screwing everything up. I wonder if this is how parents feel." - Dexter

Comment

Originally posted by Domesticated Equine
                      Which shows have used clip shows? Right now I can only think of Stargate but I guess there must be others.
                      everybody uses clip shows when they run out of money during production.

Comment

Originally posted by Shep
                        everybody uses clip shows when they run out of money during production.
                        Could you name some examples? I'm just wondering if I've seen those shows.

Edit: I think Friends had a clip show episode. Others?
                        "I would rather have a show that a hundred people need to see than a thousand people like to see." - Joss Whedon
                        "It's strange to have a creation out there: A deeply mutated version of yourself, running loose and screwing everything up. I wonder if this is how parents feel." - Dexter

Comment

The simpsons have done numerous clip shows.

Comment

right off the top of my head...JAG, La Femme Nikita in Season 4, Alias in Season One.

Comment

Originally posted by knowsfords
                              The simpsons have done numerous clip shows.

technically isn't that all a clip show?

Comment

Working...
                              X