Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

About.com: Top Ten Recommended Star Trek Sites

See: http://scifi.about.com/library/weekly/aa103100.htm

I'll be awarding the best Star Trek sites on the Internet now with the incredibly coveted (What are you looking at?) About award of "Best of the Net," which is given to the best site in its category.

I'm starting with just these ten sites, all of which seem to me obvious choices. However, I have many categories now with no "best of" yet, so if any readers have any sites they would like to recommend for a Best of the Net Award, let me know.

First, though, I want to say that anyone who goes to the trouble to put up a site with original content just to share a personal interest earns admiration for their effort. Kudos to all the sites out there!
    gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
    so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
    love Torri

Originally posted by Qasim
    Thank you, Qasim! I've been wanting to ask if there was a Star Trek website comparable to Gateworld, but have been procrastinating (the only thing I do better than whining). Hopefully, I can find one among those listed.

I am so blessed! Cherriey made this cool sig; scarimor made this great Dr. Lee smilie and Spudster made another neat one Dr. Lee RULES!

Myn's fabulous twilight bark smilie:

Comment

Delta Blues is at Four

I RECOMMEND THIS SITE!!!!!!
      sigpic
      Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Found this awesome site: http://www.trekcore.com/
        gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
        so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
        love Torri

Comment

Originally posted by Qasim
          Found this awesome site: http://www.trekcore.com/
          Hmmm--that really does look like a good site. I haven't had a chance to check out the others. I'm saving it for the weekend.

I am so blessed! Cherriey made this cool sig; scarimor made this great Dr. Lee smilie and Spudster made another neat one Dr. Lee RULES!

Myn's fabulous twilight bark smilie:

Comment

It will be the weekend here in 36 minutes!!! w00t
            love Torri

Comment

Working...
            X