This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The same girl... then now ? !!

The woman we see at the introduction of Atlantis seems to be the same that we saw in episode 604 !

then in atlantis :

pretty amazing isn't it ??? If someone cans confirm with the credits of these episode it cans be cool anyway they looks very similar even if its not the same actor

What do u think ? Is there more anciens remaining under the ice ? And the prisonner under the ice also seems to posees the healing power of the ancient ! and she was probably frozen to dont infect other humans of the wraith virus ...
    Last edited by po134; 18 July 2004, 03:23 PM.
    - Maybe one day you will learn, that your way, is not the only way.
    - The very young, do not always do what they are told.
    - The Nox

It is the same girl...they did it for a reason.

(It's been said in a couple other posts)
    sigpic

Comment

thats crazy!!

Comment

yeha but if its the same, she is certainly not alone, then there is a chance that they can help us to fight the wraith ! then the Nox or the asgards can certainly help them with the wraith virus =) ... [In millions of years they have also evoluate !]
        - The Nox

Comment

Apparently she was left behind as the caretaker of the outpost on earth.. Probably was in stasis like O'Neill was and only awoken when the outpost detected something that needed her attention.
          "It will take more than courage to survive what is to come"

Comment

In Atlantis they say that there is many ancient wich have decide to stay on earth when the other quit with the shipcity ... and the shipcity was probably not going on the "atlantis planet" in pegasys galaxy first ... they was obviously going on other planet before ! then possibly many ancients remains here ... [Like the planet where they go in lost-city !] probably thousands of them remains yet

I love Atlantis
            - The Nox

Comment

she seemed to be frozen alone in that episode. It wasnt intentional. There would have been something holding the ice in place. she wouldnt just be frozen in the artic. LOL

Comment

We also saw Narim as the Husband of Dr. Weir... That was strange too

Comment

narim wasnt her husband. I think it was a diffrent guy. at first glance he diffinatly looks like him though

Comment

yes narim was the same actor ... but we presume he's dead [Probably not all the tollans, but him certainly ...]

I think the woman frozen himself to prevent infection to other human ... cause she must have the wraith virus that they was cause the dead of the ancients ! But as I said, the Nox must be able to heal them now ...
                    - The Nox

Comment

the nox dont seem to do much aside from make flower hats

Comment

Does anyone actually read forums before posting?

Yes, it's the same actress, presumably the same character. Provides some continuity for the fans while not requiring Atlantis viewers to have seen S1's Solitudes or S7's Frozen.
                        Urgo: I wanna live, I wanna experience the universe and I wanna eat pie!
                        O'Neill: Who doesn't?
                        - Urgo, Stargate: SG-1, Episode 3.16

"Let's be real here. It should be fun. We're not saving lives, we're entertaining them."
                        - RDA, Stargate SG-1: The Lowdown

some assembly required, batteries not included, action figures sold seperately
                        once done, cannot be undone...
                        brought to you by Anthro Girl, Grand Pooh-Bah of the SFA

Comment

I guess not

Comment

Wow I thought the Female Teal'c was black....im losing it.
                            When I wake up..I think of you Steve.
                            I miss you.
                            Please...please come back one day.

(Steve the Wraith from Season 1)

Comment

We made another thread about this? There are like 6 for her, and like 33 for Nariam...

I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End.
                              [Revelations 22:13]

Comment

Working...
                              X