This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cheyenne Mountain Complex

Has anybody tried phoning the Cheyenne Mountain Complex to ask them about the Stargate?

Phone: DSN: 268 -2238/2240 & COMM: (719) 474-2238/2240
    Hours of Operation: 0730 - 1630 (Mountain Standard Time)
    "You don't know half of it".
    Former C.I.A. Director George Bush
    (When asked about UFO secrecy by a member of his presidential campaign committee)

Originally posted by GodAtum
    Has anybody tried phoning the Cheyenne Mountain Complex to ask them about the Stargate?

There's another thread (a bit older) with the same name.

I highly doubt anyone in the cheyenne mountain complex knows much about stargate (unless they watch the show themselves). But i wouldn't be surprised if they do get inquiries regarding stargate.

Comment

Good stuff, thanks for the link.
      I'm proud to be an American.

"...and those who are prideful and refuse to bow down shall be laid low and made unto dust."

Comment

Bet they have.....that would be hilarious, I'd love to be the person answering the phone.

"Excuse me, but I have to speak with General Jack O'Neill regarding his Asgard friend who's ship crashed in my backyard. There are little grey men wandering the street."

Comment

Do people actually ring them

We all know that the person answering the phone is going to deny everything, but we all know the truth
          The doctor told me Im insane, thank God! its so much better then being outsane!

Comment

lol, i'm sure some of them have watched the show now and again;
            I mean SG-1 takes shots of the outside atleast - they must've been wandering why there is a camera crew on a crane filming them

"Hi, this is Walt...er.......I mean this is Bob, how may I direct your call...."
            It's a joke. My way of deflecting attention from my own obvious heroism. You'll get used to it.

Comment

Originally posted by jazz!
              "Hi, this is Walt...er.......I mean this is Bob, how may I direct your call...."

Comment

wow how did you make those signs?
                I'm from Iowa, United States

Comment

Originally posted by SG-1ssm
                  wow how did you make those signs?
                  havent you checked out GW's smilies lately

Darren added ALLOT of new smilies
                  The doctor told me Im insane, thank God! its so much better then being outsane!

Comment

Remember "Point of No Return":

The Cheyenne Mountain complex receives a bizarre phone call from a man in Montana. He rambles on for some time about alleged government conspiracies -- the alien landing at Roswell, the JFK assassination, and other such theories. But the man gets the SGC's attention when he mentions a large circular object he knows to be deep under Cheyenne Mountain -- something called the "Stargate."

The man knows Colonel Jack O'Neill by name, and requests a one-on-one meeting at a Montana diner. General Hammond orders SG-1 to locate the man, find out what he knows and how he knows it.
                    (When asked about UFO secrecy by a member of his presidential campaign committee)

Comment

As the show has been on for NINE years I get the feeling that quite a few youngsters have tried doing this by now. Calling military installations just for fun is a wonderful way to get added to the FBI's "crackpot list".

Comment

OMG ROFLMAO That would be awesome
                        gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
                        so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
                        love Torri

Comment

Calling military installations just for fun is a wonderful way to get added to the FBI's "crackpot list".
                          I think I am on it. If I lived near the Cheyenne Mountain Complex I would just camp outside the gate protesting to let me get of this planet.

Comment

I think I am on it. If I lived near the Cheyenne Mountain Complex I would just camp outside the gate protesting to let me get of this planet.
                            They'd send you to the ice planet
                            gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
                            so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
                            love Torri

Comment

My homeworld is Corusant.

Comment

Working...
                              X