This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the fifth Race

In the fifth race the asgaard said we could become join the alliance when weve proved ourselves.I was thinking whats the point when the ancients are not around anymore as the asgaard have said many times and weve never met the furling so what would be the point in joining the alliance.

Also the stargate timeline has so many contradictions its unbelivable. Atlantis left Earth over 5 million years ago to go the pegasus galaxy. I presume the alliance was before they left which means the asgaard must have been pretty advanced to interact with the ancients all those years ago.So what have they been doing for the past 5million years because theyre not much more advanced than the goauld.(for the amount of time theyve been around compared to the goauld)

There is still the Nox who are pretty advanced, so why wouldn't we want to become their allies.

And we don't know how old the Asgard really are.
    Last edited by Xenan; 18 July 2004, 05:48 AM.
    Non Fui, Fui, Non Sum, Non Curo

Comment

Originally posted by Xenan
      There is still the Nox who are pretty advanced, so why would we want to become their allies.
      Im confused on what your saying about the Nox. They are advanced, so we shouldn't become their allies?
      Amanda, "Wallow Central."

Comment

Originally posted by littlemigueljr
        Im confused on what your saying about the Nox. They are advanced, so we shouldn't become their allies?
        He's probably on drugs!

Comment

lol

I changed windows when I was typing and forgot to add the n't

I'm saying that if the Asgard and the Nox want us to become the fifth race and since they both are very advanced (Imagine the stuff we could learn), why shouldn't we take them up on that offer?

Comment

Originally posted by Xenan
            I'm saying that if the Asgard and the Nox want us to become the fifth race and since they both are very advanced (Imagine the stuff we could learn), why shouldn't we take them up on that offer?
            Oh, haha, your original post sounded like we shouldn't. I don't think its up to us if we want to become their allies, its really up to the Asgard and the Nox because they are the ones who are already in the alliance.

Comment

The SGC might be ready for it, the the rest of the world isn't.

Comment

The Asgard never said that they never met the furlings. Where did you get that from?

Also, Atlantis landed in the Pegasus Galaxy, after seeding the starts with gates. When Atlantis was sunken, the Ancients gated back to the MW, and continued their allaince...

I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End.
                [Revelations 22:13]

Comment

Originally posted by DownFallAngel
                  The Asgard never said that they never met the furlings. Where did you get that from?
                  in season 1, SG-1 came across a planet where 4 alien races meet and in season 2 when Jack got the ancient knowledge in his head for the first time the asgard there was an alliance of 4 great races, the ancient, the nox, the furling and the asgard so they have meet since they had an alliance with them

sigpic

Comment

I think the original poster said 'we haven't', not the Asgard.

Comment

I know about the alliance. I've seen both episodes. The Torrment Of Tantalus, and The FIfth Race.

WHen jack is gated to Othalla in the Ida Galaxy, the Asgard explain the allaince.

Asgard: The Ancients
                      Jack: Haven't met them
                      Asgard: The Nox
                      Jack: Met them
                      Asgard: The Furlings
                      Asgard: And the Asgard
                      Jack: heard nothing but good things

I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End.

Comment

Originally posted by DownFallAngel
                        Asgard: The Ancients
                        I don't think that was the exact quote.

Comment

i think Jack said "don't know them" when it came to the Ancients

sigpic

Comment

Selmak it was a paraphrase. There are no transcripts for SG1 really.

Comment

I think he said that the ancients were a 'Pretty heady group'. But I could be wrong

Comment

Working...
                              X