Allies (220)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Agent_Dark
    *Weren't the computers that received the Hiveship manuals not hooked up to the rest of the Atlantis network? So how did the trojan upload the info about the Aurora mission and the planets?

*Is McKay being kept alive so they can force him to work on the modified hyperdrive engines? Obviously Shep will come rescue McKay and Ronan in the Season 3 opener
    Or
    Or both. I would think Wraith coming to earth would be ripe crossover potential.

IF they actually make it out of the galaxy.

1st one, I think I explain that in the last post.

Originally posted by syyid
    Nopes why would they want to do that? Reduce their food supply? What for? Perhaps if they were actually losing but still very risky and doubtful. Unless they got the Team Atlantis syndrome (we're gonna be as stupid as stupid can be )
    Well, 2 hive ships vs the entire Milky Way Galaxy? Especially if they did'nt tell their other wraith mates about the Aurora modifications. Jaffa\Goauld\Wraith combines.

Advice For The New Millenium: A watched torrent never downloads.

Comment

Originally posted by macktheknife
      As for the networking thing, rodney said they were "completely firewalled" firewalled suggest they are connected to the network, so they have connected to their network, and then the virus (which they did'nt detect) broke though it.
      Weir on the first databurst and I quote 'download it to a non networked firewalled computer'

Comment

Originally posted by syyid
        Weir on the first databurst and I quote 'download it to a non networked firewalled computer'
        That was the 1st one, the Rodney one was (I belive) the 2nd one.

Comment

Still, you'd think they'd play it safe...

Comment

Correct but if they actually changed protocol for the second time around - we trust our buddies the wraith um yeah they deserve to be screwed. Most software can be overcome one way or the other, hardware links not existing at all is the only truly secure method. Again they already experienced this with the deddy

Comment

Still, you'd think they'd play it safe...
              Yeah.

I suppose they could probably have done a better solution to it, but then I'm not a writer.

I thought of another moment, "Captain Shepard" just sitting in the chai whilst McKay does all the work.

Comment

Or
                Or both. I would think Wraith coming to earth would be ripe crossover potential.

IF they actually make it out of the galaxy.
                Yeah, I thought about the crossover to SG1, but I'm not too sure on it. I'm pretty sure the Hive ships haven't had their hyperdrives modified yet, so I think part 2 of this will play out with Shep racing against time to rescue McKay and Ronan before the Wraith finish modifying their engines.

Comment

Yeah, I thought about the crossover to SG1, but I'm not too sure on it. I'm pretty sure the Hive ships haven't had their hyperdrives modified yet, so I think part 2 of this will play out with Shep racing against time to rescue McKay and Ronan before the Wraith finish modifying their engines.
                  Yep, shepard will have been sucked into their hyperspace window (or he's landed already).

I wonder if super will turn up. That would be crazy.

Comment

Yeah i'd bet that thats exactly how they'd play it out. They still have the problem of all the data that they have accumulated. (Location of Earth / other related milky way planets / hyperdrive schematics from the aurora). Maybe the Orion will come in and blow the two hives to smithereens and since they were being greedy and hadnt shared their intel with the rest of the wraith?

Comment

Is anyone thinking the wraith will turn the retrovirus into a virus to turn humans into wraith?
                      doubt it, i think they may actually use their virus in their civil war, or use the virus to make a vaccine for it so they dont get effected by it.

Whats this about the hive ships being organic...no one saw that one coming , well maybe its the weakness in their tech. Maybe if you squirt it with saltwater...

Comment

Heh, I found another "lol" moment, Zelenka and Shep talking after Shep brings in coffee, some science chick takes one, then Shep takes the other, and Zelenka goes to get it but he's already drinking it. Funny.

I think they might try that, but only if they would actually go to Earth.

BTW, would this next episode be written already?

Comment

BTW, would this next episode be written already?
                          I think it has, as there are some limited spoilers and it has Gero writing it...

i think it is at least up to
                          Spoiler:
                          the real world
                          at the minute as JM said "Another two episodes come compliments of Carl Binder, a couple of very well-written, very tight scripts " in his blog, referring to the ep name mentioned above.

Comment

good episode, not the best, but still a good episode

the siege 2 was better, but this one was good as well

one of the better eps of a not-so-good season

Comment

very very extreme episode, especially the end of it
                              now me wonders, since stargate atlantis is watching the actions in the pegasus galaxy, now that earth will be in danger it would be sg1's job to stop the hives
                              so in 3x01 will propably see a wraith attack on atlantis and on 10x01 a wraith-earth war...

wonder what will eventually happen...

Comment

The backup copy would have contained the Wraith virus as well. Wouldn't have made any difference.
                                Just because there's code on your computer doesn't mean you have to execute it. Stargate is funny like that though, I guess.

Comment

Working...
                                X