No announcement yet.

Allies (220)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow, could they have screwed up any worse....lol.

Comment

Comments on the episode are cool but we need a recap.... please, please, please!!!

Comment

Originally posted by The Shrike
        Wow, could they have screwed up any worse....lol.
        They could have told more wraith of earth and gave them the info they learned. The location of Atlantis, with the knowledge that its not blown up.

Comment

Haven't seen it yet, but from what I've heard
          Spoiler:
          Weir's taking meds now? Sedatives. I just hope it doesn't mean we have a 'addiction' storyline in Atlanits' future.

And of course once again everyone is duped and split up into differing locations to amp up the jeopardy. dun dun dun
          ~Friendship is like peeing your pants, everyone can see it but only you can feel the true warmth. ~

Comment

They're so screwed, so utterly utterly screwed.

Comment

Sounds like a great episode except that why did they trust the Wraith that makes no sense in the least. Man talk about incompetent management. Sounds likw a great nail biting episode but still. Hopefully the Orii will go and kill all the Wraith they after all will have the opportunity to show more God like powers by pwning the Wraith. They don't want all those people eaten they want followers after all.

Comment

WOW great stuff but still Weir should be demoted or fired

Spoiler:
                for letting all that intell get to the Wraith as well as the location of Earth and all the other planets.
                Last edited by rhade; 30 January 2006, 06:42 PM.

Comment

They (TPTB) did say that there will be Wraith ships going to the Milky Way. I speculate that the Wraith will be making their appearance in the MW during the episode #4 called "Uninvited". Perhaps TPTB would change the title as its soooo obvious. ;-)

Now.... lets see how they'll fair against Hataks, Al'Keshs, Tel'Taks, and Death Gliders. Perhaps some O'Neill Class ships will come defend the MW along side the Jaffa Nation and our Odessy and F-302s.

Or.... will the Hive Ships stumble upon an Ori foothold and get beyatch-slapped out of the galactic rim.
                  Last edited by Peoples_General; 30 January 2006, 07:09 PM.
                  http://www.myspace.com/peoples_general
                  http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/ga...PeoplesGeneral

Comment

one word- Creepy
                    MSG Me If You Can Answer This:
                    I have a 720p tv, and i have plugged my xbox into it and it gives me the option choose between 480p, 720p, 1080p, and 1080i display settings. I'm not really sure which one to choose on it, I know not to use the 480 setting, and obviously my tv only plays 720, but what if i set it to 1080? would the quality degrade? i cant rly notice a difference when i set it higher but maybe one who is more knowledgeable could tell me what im missing?

Comment

they seemed prety confident about getting to earth-could rodney have accidently modified thier hyperdrive to run continuously like deadelus during his repairs?
                      MSG Me If You Can Answer This:
                      I have a 720p tv, and i have plugged my xbox into it and it gives me the option choose between 480p, 720p, 1080p, and 1080i display settings. I'm not really sure which one to choose on it, I know not to use the 480 setting, and obviously my tv only plays 720, but what if i set it to 1080? would the quality degrade? i cant rly notice a difference when i set it higher but maybe one who is more knowledgeable could tell me what im missing?

Comment

wait it's already been broadcasted? When? Where?
                        Hallowed are the Xander. Love, Worship, and Rep/Green your all-powerful, omniscient God!

Comment

I wonder how long it will take my cousin to send me it,... any ideas?

Comment

great episode overall, however I did find it a tad predictable(replicarter anyone?) but even so, probably the best episode this season and really creates some suspense and tension... gonna be a LONG wait till the second part , BTW to the person who asked, it aired at 8PM est. in Canada

Comment

Originally posted by A Lost Cause
                              great episode overall, however I did find it a tad predictable(replicarter anyone?) but even so, probably the best episode this season and really creates some suspense and tension... gonna be a LONG wait till the second part , BTW to the person who asked, it aired at 8PM est. in Canada
                              oh no wonder dam you EST people. I'm in PST.
                              Hallowed are the Xander. Love, Worship, and Rep/Green your all-powerful, omniscient God!

Comment

Ill do a quick summary for anyone who really wants to know the main plot(dont have time for an in depth one)
                                Spoiler:

Almost right at the start of the episode the wraith show up at atlantis saying they know they are there and they are offering peace. They quickly realize that they have no choice but to trust the wraith(michaels hive) or they(michael) will release all the information about atlantis being around to the rest of the wraith. (Tayla early doesn't trust the wraith but they ignore her)
                                They are getting along pretty well(except ronon of course) until they want to do a first test of the virus which fails. after that they return to atlantis and mckay "convinces" them to give up all the information on wraith ships which is very easily given to them.
                                They decide to help the wraith, and when they plan their second attempt on attacking another hive ship, they are betrayed by the wraith(mckay and ronon are on the hive ship trying to help out the wraith because they belive them) and the wraith turn on them. (Zelenka(cant spell his name) finds a virus in atlantis's computers where they downloaded the wraith schematics(which are luckly separate from all the main computers) however its too late.
                                they get two pieces of data, the mission logs, and ALL known planets within the two galaxies.
                                Sheppard goes out in a 302 to try and help fight off the wraith while they try and beam out mckay and ronon which fails, sheppards 302 dissapears and the two wraith ships enter hyperspace. The wraith then tell us the truth, it was all a ruse to get the exact location of earth.(its not straight out stated, but I believe they are on their way to earth(the hive))

Well theres my short and crappy summary, but like I said unfortunately I dont have more time to write out a proper one

Comment

Working...
                                X