• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Allies (220)

Visit the Episode Guide
    STARGATE ATLANTIS - SEASON TWO
    EPISODE NUMBER - 220

Michael and his Wraith faction arrive at Atlantis to propose an alliance, hoping to use the retrovirus to transform their Wraith enemies into prey.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 04 February 2021, 08:04 PM.

Omg What An Ep It Was The Best One Of Both Seasons

I Can"t Wait For Septmeber

just one they still don't have an intergalactic hyperdrive

becasue as i see it in Aroua the team didn't get that info
    Duct tape is like the Force. It has a light side and a dark side and it holds the universe together
    sigpic

Comment

I dunno what was up with that. I didnt think they would be so stupid as to ally with them..That made no sense to me i knew they were gunna get owned later on.

Comment

Might be the best ep. for season 2.

The tension was heavy through the whole ep. an Alliance between the Wraith and Atlantis. Watching the Char. watch there every move with the wraith there, was great. If they follow up with a great 2nd ep. it will be one of the best of both series.

Great Ep. everyone should watch this one.

Comment

the Battle was great with the F-302s
          Duct tape is like the Force. It has a light side and a dark side and it holds the universe together
          sigpic

Comment

The ep. was to open up the plots and to learn more about the wraith. Of course they were going to get pwned. But the suspense was killer through the whole thing. And leads good into a second parter.

Comment

And the deadalus protecting Michael hive ship looks soooooooo awesome.

Comment

i just can't wit till they get to earth we will have the deady the prommie a few Gau'uld motherships and some Asgard motherships(if avail) waiting for the plus the drone weapon man they'll get killed
                sigpic

Comment

some people cant wait for the official episode thread to come up, any1 got spoilers? or an episode summary?

Comment

sounds like a brilliant ep!

Comment

i would do a sumary but last time i did i got bashed so never again

but this ONE of the best 2 parters
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jeffer
                        i just can't wit till they get to earth we will have the deady the prommie a few Gau'uld motherships and some Asgard motherships(if avail) waiting for the plus the drone weapon man they'll get killed
                        You don't know?
                        Spoiler:
                        The Daedalus is getting destroyed in next week's episode (or the week after that) and we'll get a new battlefield (same class).

Comment

That might like Mckay, Ronan, and Seppard. But ya i wonder how they will incorperate the milky way and earths defences in the second ep. (if thats where there headed which is likely)

Comment

Originally posted by FallenAngelII
                            You don't know?
                            Spoiler:
                            The Daedalus is getting destroyed in next week's episode (or the week after that) and we'll get a new battlefield (same class).
                            if
                            Spoiler:
                            youre talking about SG-1s ethon episode then its the promethues, as ethon ate the promethues liver in greek mythology, but the promethues was saved by hercules. And its battlecruiser, not battlefield

Comment

Man This Ep Was Good
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X