The Roslin/Adama Shipper Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Roslin/Adama Shipper Thread

I thought that I would make another shipper thread for all those BSGers out there who think Commander Adama and President Roslin are a good pair/match. I personally, think so, and it pretty much set into me after watching Colonial Day and there little meeting at the end during the party or dance or whatever you want to call it. So, post here if you want to share your thoughts, etc. about a Commander Adama/Roslin ship!
    sigpic

hmmmmmm another ship thread... eh.

i knew this one was gonna get created sooner or later.

i think its also a good match, true they bicker, but i then everyone does... i loved seein' them dance in Colonial Day
    sigpic

Comment

Yeah I liked it when they danced together too. I doubt anything will come out of it though.

It is weird though how the Greek pantheon fits into this though..

Zeus - Adama, Hera - Roselyn, Apollo - Lee

The gods don't get a long well enough for anything serious to happen.

Also, I don't think that the civilians would like the two hooking up, then it would make them like King and Queen. Zarek would have a field day.

Comment

I don't think it will ever happen.
        If the writers even get to the point where they seriously consider this then it would be a sign that its time to wrap up BGS before it gets tired. Given the current situation I can't think of any believeable catalyst that would lead to this ship taking place.

Comment

Hi, Im a big fan of Galactica and escpecially the Roslin/Adama pairing. I think they make a great match. Besides EJO and MM are both fantastic actors!!!
          So this Thread is for anyone who is a fan of Shipping for them.

Comment

yea i ship them... i think they are a good match.. *pause* although i think there's a ship thread for them already.

edit: i've asked the mods to merge this thread to the other one that's already created.
            Last edited by CKO; 02 January 2006, 11:53 AM.
            sigpic

Comment

this thread its burried.. time to resurrect it.... a piccy..

spoilery and linked due to size.

there we go

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v1.../2BATfpC04.jpg
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by CKO
                yea i ship them... i think they are a good match.. *pause* although i think there's a ship thread for them already.

edit: i've asked the mods to merge this thread to the other one that's already created.
                Great I looked and didn't see a thread I must've missed it

Comment

Originally posted by CKO
                  this thread its burried.. time to resurrect it.... a piccy..

spoilery and linked due to size.

there we go

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v1.../2BATfpC04.jpg
                  I totally agree, I looked for one and didn't even know it was here, and started one. I'm so glad you found it. Now we can bring it back to life. BTW love that pic and I am so looking forward to the episode on Friday!!!! I've been on a high from A/R spoiler pics and coffee caffeine

Comment

oh yea... lots of goodyness gonna be happenin'
                    Spoiler:
                    especially with that kiss thats gonna happen
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by CKO
                      oh yea... lots of goodyness gonna be happenin'
                      Spoiler:
                      especially with that kiss thats gonna happen
                      Oh yeah definitly and ....
                      Spoiler:
                      i read that they are going to get closer in the next two parter, as her cancer worsens. Supposedly there will be lots of A/R moment on the 2 parter

For lots more spoilers check out the following link to this thread:
                      http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=21859

Comment

I am totally for this 'ship, not necessarily romantic (but it would do, too). Does it count?

They each has such powerful presence. When together their drama is so riveting that I can't possibly take my eyes off them.
                        In all matters of opinion, our adversaries are insane. ~ Oscar Wilde

Comment

Originally posted by Liebestraume
                          I am totally for this 'ship, not necessarily romantic (but it would do, too). Does it count?

They each has such powerful presence. When together their drama is so riveting that I can't possibly take my eyes off them.
                          That totally counts too. Look at how far they've come. They've gone from people who clashed to friends!!!! They've come a long ways

Comment

I never really thought about this ship in the first season of BSG, but at some point in season two it just hit me like a ton of bricks. It's so nice to see a potential ship where both parties seem truly equal physically, mentally, and emotionally.

And with the recent spoilers, well let's just say I'm most pleased.

Here's some websites worth browsing:
                            The Adama/Roslin LJ community
                            The Adama/Roslin fanfic site

Comment

Originally posted by ToasterOnFire
                              I never really thought about this ship in the first season of BSG, but at some point in season two it just hit me like a ton of bricks. It's so nice to see a potential ship where both parties seem truly equal physically, mentally, and emotionally.

And with the recent spoilers, well let's just say I'm most pleased.
                              They have definitly gotten closer in the second season. And as to the spoilers, I ditto your comment!!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X