This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jamie looks like Michael

Does anybody else thinkg that Jamie Bamber looks like Michael Shanks! Never really cared about Battlestar, but the more I see off Jamie the more I want to watch the show! He reminds me a lot of Michael Shanks though!!

Originally posted by Erin
    Does anybody else thinkg that Jamie Bamber looks like Michael Shanks! Never really cared about Battlestar, but the more I see off Jamie the more I want to watch the show! He reminds me a lot of Michael Shanks though!!
    Nope. I really doesn't...

BSG.CZ - Your Guide To Battlestar Galactica in Czech.

Comment

Nope
      gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
      so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
      love Torri

Comment

I'll have to go with a no...

Comment

Err, no. Although Michael Shanks was the archetype for the Apollo character, as Chase Masterson was for Starbuck. RDM & co. were super-lucky and got the archetypes for Adama and Roslin (EJO and MM) to actually play them.

Comment

Maybe you could post pictures for comparison, right now I don't really see it.

Originally posted by BubblingOverWithIdeas
            Err, no. Although Michael Shanks was the archetype for the Apollo character, as Chase Masterson was for Starbuck. RDM & co. were super-lucky and got the archetypes for Adama and Roslin (EJO and MM) to actually play them.
            He was the archtype? Cool.

Comment

No way... Jamie Bamber is good looking
              *hides from all the Shanks fans*
              Ses
              James Lafazanos - Good for a Laf

Comment

Nah... not so much...
                sigpic
                "When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth"

Comment

They dont look like - but their both hot
                  Blitz

www.myspace.com/twilightpeace

One was an experiment made to cause destruction in any condition except water, the other was an aquatic expermiment to destroy the world...but in the end...Stitch and Nim: They made an amazing Hula team

Comment

Okay I guess i'm alone on this one, haha but that's okay, i usually think random people look alike. I don't have any pictures for comparrisons... haha anyway, Happy New Year!!

Comment

bamber doesn't look a thing like shanks

Comment

Never noticed that Jamie bamber looks like MS. Maybe if was drunk or something, but i never get drunk.

Comment

Working...
                        X