Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Aargh! I've been so good avoiding spoilers but you made me break down Beagle. So scratch "willpower" off my 2006 resolution list.

Sounds like quite a ride.....can't wait. Especially interested to see EJO's performance. Thanks for the spoilers.

Life is hard...and it's harder if you're stupid

Comment

Pegasus: Pegasus is still in the fleet at the end of the episode, but now under the command of the XO (name escapes me right now.) He's the same one who tells Tigh about all of the bad things Cain has done.

Starbuck: She does the recon on the Cylon fleet. Cain is impressed with her boldness and skill, so she's promoted to captain and made the CAG on Pegasus. Starbuck then draws up the plan to attack the Cylons and destroy the Resurrection ship, using her new power to get Lee back on the mission, even though Cain hates him. She's given the task of killing Cain by Adama, but doesn't have to go through with it when he changes his mind and doesn't give the codeword. It's some great acting watching her fight her emotions in the buildup to that point.

Comment

Is there a lot of interaction with Adama and Roslin in the first part. Give me all the wonderful details
        Thanks so much!!

Comment

Originally posted by k8tbug1
          Is there a lot of interaction with Adama and Roslin in the first part. Give me all the wonderful details
          Thanks so much!!
          Highlight: Pretty much what I revealed before, how she is the one who decides Cain must die, how Adama is really torn by his duty to the military and his duty to Roslin and civilian fleet. It does show he listens to her and respects her decisions as president and as a friend. There are some revealing moments where he holds her hand when she's having a bad moment with her cancer, and the soon-to-be-infamous kiss at the end, to which Billy was a spectator. Thankfully he didn't scream.

Comment

Beagle, I won't be able to see the new eps till coming Monday, so all this spoilage will have to do till then. Thank you ever so much!
            In all matters of opinion, our adversaries are insane. ~ Oscar Wilde

Comment

No problemo. Oh, and don't forget that SciFi is showing a behind-the-scenes special on BSG at 10pm eastern, 9pm central tonight.

Comment

Thanks so much for the great spoilage, Beagle!
                Had just watched the half-hour special on the SciFi channel and then read your posts.
                Your thread is hands down the best I've read any forum in regard to what's in store for the BSG's second half of it's second season.
                You answered poster's questions so graciously, too. A thousand thank you's!

(spelling edits)
                Last edited by Cyn; 03 January 2006, 09:26 AM.

Comment

Hi Beagle,

Can I ask how much space combat do we see in episodes 211/212, if any?

Comment

Working...
                  X