This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by knocknashee
    It was solitaire if I recall correctly...and Caldwell was moaning about how he couldn't get it out of the Daedalus computer system...

Now there's a horrifying thought...a ship running on Windows...nice crash just as they enter Wraith space...
    Well, you know, that virus WAS able to spread awfully quickly. :-)

Comment

Yeah, we always seem to get the short end of the stick up here...ah well.

Microsoft: biggest mishaped I've seen is one of our main city's newspapers showed a picture of a Windows XP CD with the installation code on the CD - I have the picture still. I wonder what they thought of that.

Originally posted by Eoin
      The last 5 weeks canada aired t eps 11-15 of season 2, so your in the country that got to see the second half of the season first

I wonder if microsoft has any legal power against pirated versions of windows in atlantis/pegasus
      Don't make me zat you

It took us 15 years and 3 super computers to MacGyver a system for the gate on Earth.

Dial=> http://www.pathcom.com/~kcheung for days remaining until the Vancouver con!

Comment

Originally posted by Mio
        Well, It's a tablet PC, and the only tablet PC's you'll really find anywhere will be ones that came with Windows XP Tablet Edition, and thus will have the label on the back.
        Who cares about the OS's on the Atlantis laptops...

I wanna know more about the pic in Mio's signature! - Does the Atlantis team find 3 working ZPM's?

(Sorry I can't get SGA in the area I just moved to)

-Turboz

Green to Captain Jake

Comment

Originally posted by Turboz
          Who cares about the OS's on the Atlantis laptops...

I wanna know more about the pic in Mio's signature! - Does the Atlantis team find 3 working ZPM's?

(Sorry I can't get SGA in the area I just moved to)

-Turboz
          Was in season one "before i sleep".

Comment

Originally posted by xfkirsten
            Can you imagine how much of a pain it would be to get the Blue Screen of Death in the middle of a fight with the Wraith, though?
            the city turns blue while the cloak is on...
            or this program [shield] has performed an illegal operation and must be shut down

Comment

I wonder if microsoft has any legal power against pirated versions of windows in atlantis/pegasus
              no they wouldn't because the software is registered with U.S and international laws. And everyone knows there are no laws in space (cause they are argueing over where spae starts).
              The real question is... could you kill someone in space or another galaxy/planet and not be doing anything against the law.

Comment

Originally posted by SmallTimePerson
                no they wouldn't because the software is registered with U.S and international laws. And everyone knows there are no laws in space (cause they are argueing over where spae starts).
                i know MS wouldnt have any legal power, i was just saying it to be funny
                Everybody knows that spaces starts when you leave the atmosphere of earth
                The real question is... could you kill someone in space or another galaxy/planet and not be doing anything against the law.
                I doubt there is, but thats no reason to kill someone
                The doctor told me Im insane, thank God! its so much better then being outsane!

Comment

I doubt there is, but thats no reason to kill someone
                  i was being hypothetical, I doubt i would actually kill some one.

Comment

Working...
                  X