This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gate Model

Does anyone know if there are models of the gate around (to build or to buy pre built) i keep coming up empty.
    Good Evening, Good Nite, GOOD BEER!

Here you are dear (a bit pricey though):

http://www.federationmodels.com/mode...t.htm#Stargate

Comment

why thankyou! never knew they were that pricey. and that crappy tbh, not having a go at you at all, there are amazing trek models, you would think a stargate wouldnt be hard to find.
      Good Evening, Good Nite, GOOD BEER!

Comment

Those prices are absolutely outrageous. Are they out of their freaking minds? No way I'm paying that.
        sigpic
        MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
        "...phu...ah..."
        "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
        Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

If you're looking for a high quality model (and are willing to shell out the dough), check this one out:
          http://stargateprops.com/shopping/shopexd.asp?id=19927

Comment

Originally posted by tflux
            If you're looking for a high quality model (and are willing to shell out the dough), check this one out:
            Nice, but definitely out of my price range. Wow!
            sigpic
            "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man
              Nice, but definitely out of my price range. Wow!
              Cardboard works, too. Once i get done with the Dartboard (my cardboard model of a wraith dart), i'm gonna start working on a stargate cardboard model.

Comment

I have the stargate from stargateprops.com and its awesome looks really nice. The price is down to $195 which is not so bad, but be careful if you do not live in the US shipping is really expensive.

Comment

Originally posted by Ben
                  I have the stargate from stargateprops.com and its awesome looks really nice. The price is down to $195 which is not so bad, but be careful if you do not live in the US shipping is really expensive.
                  Unfortunately, still a little pricey for this guy. How much was it before?
                  sigpic
                  "...phu...ah..."

Comment

i ordered the one which is shown on the stargateprops site. it looks awesome, saw it at gabit a few months ago and still waiting for it to arrive
                    - Simon

"Life. Its far more important than what you do for a living" - RDA

"It's crazy cool!" - AT

My Site: www.Glass-Prison.com

(Update: GABIT AT2 Convention report uploaded)

Comment

It used to cost $349. Quite a big price drop, i wouldn't have paid that much for it thats way to much.

Comment

Originally posted by Ben
                        It used to cost $349. Quite a big price drop, i wouldn't have paid that much for it thats way to much.
                        Well, hopefully it will drop a little more. Then maybe I'll seriously consider buying it.
                        sigpic
                        "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Originally posted by tflux
                          Thats looks excellent Im deffinitley getting one, to bad i didnt know you could get them before now
                          The doctor told me Im insane, thank God! its so much better then being outsane!

Comment

Well there is always the cheaper version and wait until the Action Figures are released and collect the figures and build up your own gate that way. Only about $15 each I think and you will need to collect 8 figures in total over 2 waves of the figures, that way you dont pay all at once.

I have a problem getting them because I live in the UK and they will be hard to get over here at the start when they are first released

Comment

Speaking of the action figures, man I can't wait for those.
                              sigpic
                              "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Working...
                              X