• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

INTERVIEW: David Hewlett (Rodney McKay)

AUDIO INTERVIEW:
    KISSING BANDIT
    GateWorld talks with David Hewlett

David Hewlett gets up-close and personal about his Atlantis co-stars, Season Two, and his plans for sticking with the show.

READ MORE ...
    Last edited by Darren; 04 January 2006, 11:18 PM.

Thank you GateWorld early Christmas pressy. Love, love, love.

David I see you as Dr Who um, the Twelve Doctor maybe? *We can dream David*

Comment

LOVE David Hewlett....
      Great interview guys, as always
      Seems like everyone is commenting on how different the back end of season 2 is. I thought it was an interesting perspective that now things are falling apart a bit because everyone has their own and differing agendas cos now they're all there because they WANT to be, rather than being trapped there.

Hey! I just figured it out! I thought you'd put some really cool spacey sounding effects in the background every so often, but it's that train running above the trailers isn't it!

(and I just have to say this)
      You know??

Comment

Thanks guys, shame its been so long, this must have been made ages ago and we only just get it Oh well we got it in the end

Comment

that interview was good
          funnny bit was with his yawning dog, i laughed a lot at that bit
          "oh yes do get confortable"

Comment

Awesome interview, thank you! I've been wondering why he doesn't seem to show up for many cons. He's got good reasons though... *sighs*
            Chleximpressed <--- by Kliggins

Comment

Originally posted by zer0_1
              that interview was good
              funnny bit was with his yawning dog, i laughed a lot at that bit
              "oh yes do get confortable"
              Mars was awesome. If we were allowed cameras I would've taken tons of pictures of him. So, so sweet. I actually sat on the floor next to him so I could stroke his fur throughout the entire interview. He eventually started snoring ... loudly. I hope David still has him.

Comment

Originally posted by David
                Mars was awesome. If we were allowed cameras I would've taken tons of pictures of him. So, so sweet. I actually sat on the floor next to him so I could stroke his fur throughout the entire interview. He eventually started snoring ... loudly. I hope David still has him.
                LOL *not even going there*
                Um, David, can I ask why it took so long to put this interview up?

Comment

Good interview. yet another interview from early from the season. So David, 2 question for ya: How many more interviews from this visit to the set and when can we expect the Ben and Joe interviews from a couple months back?

And for the rest of you wondering what David mentioned about what happened at that convention, here's the excerpt from the Rachel interview:
                  Originally posted by Rachel Luttrell's GateWorld Interview
                  No, I mean, they've been really great. I haven't had any bizarre experiences. But I will tell you that in London David [Hewlett] was signing beside me. At one point a very exuberant fan grabbed him and planted one on him.
                  sigpic

Comment

Thanks all for the DH interview! Gotta luv him!

When all else fails, change channels.

Comment

Originally posted by NowIWillDestroyAbydos
                      Good interview. yet another interview from early from the season. So David, 2 question for ya: How many more interviews from this visit to the set and when can we expect the Ben and Joe interviews from a couple months back?

And for the rest of you wondering what David mentioned about what happened at that convention, here's the excerpt from the Rachel interview:
                      *silly women* (not RL)
                      So this is part of a whole set visit (missed that bit) now that maybe explains the time thing.

Comment

Originally posted by Drwho'srose
                        LOL *not even going there*
                        Um, David, can I ask why it took so long to put this interview up?
                        For the simple reason that Darren and I have lives, and that it takes some time to process more than a dozen interviews. We really are at the mercy of the production schedule the day we arrive. we were very lucky to get the material we did, as opposed to last time when Darren barely got half that. It kinda blew us away, and we'll be better prepared the next time we get to visit the sets.

And not to worry. The next interview you will see will be barely two weeks old.

Comment

wonderful interview as always.. DH sounds like he's havin' fun. i would have loved to have seen those piccys of Mars too (course i am an animal lover)
                          sigpic

Comment

And not to worry. The next interview you will see will be barely two weeks old.
                            Well, I can hardly wait, Seriously.
                            sigpic

Comment

aaah cute doggy
                              ive seen a pic of him, mars that is
                              on the david hewlett website, the dalek love one, he looks like "yeah, whatever dave"
                              is mars an old dog? he looked like it on the pic

Comment

Working...
                              X