This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Extended Pegasus?

If I remember correctly there was talk of the BSG 2.0 DVD set including an extended version of "Pegasus" since the TV version had to be edited down for time. I don't remember where I heard it -- maybe RDM mentioned it in the podcast? Anyway, nothing on Amazon.com's description of the DVD set leads me to believe that the extended version will be included. Someone recently posted the quote below in another thread. (I'm unclear how they already have the DVD since it's not released yet in the U.S., unless some other countries got it first...) So does it look like the 2.0 set is not going to have an extended version of the episode after all? Maybe it will be on the final "complete season" set next year (if there is such a thing)? I tried to see if this has been discussed anywhere in detail on the forum but didn't come up with much.

Originally posted by Chricton
    I checked the DVD on my computer with two different DVD extraction programs, and there is nothing on the disc that would make me believe an extended episode is hidden in there somewhere.
    http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....6&postcount=14

Yeah, it was mentioned on his Pegasus podcast.

I've been searching through several dvd reviews, but none of them have made any mention of the extended ep either.

Comment

The DVD does not have the extended version. I got mine through half.com (15.99), btw, back on December 8th.

However the second half DVD will include it.

http://www.tvshowsondvd.com/newsitem.cfm?NewsID=4712
      Music Profile: 83710 Songs --- 3714 Artists --- 7051 Albums

Comment

I thought DVD release dates were pretty strictly enforced. I guess I'm just surprised that any sellers on half.com are able to get away with selling it before Dec. 20.

Glad to see they will be releasing the extended version eventually, though.

Comment

Working...
        X