This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Blue Banrigh
    Someone introduced me to the farfetched idea of Helo/Six. I'm quite partial to that, it's not as crazy as it sounds.
    Blue Banrigh...that is intresting. So how is it not as crazy as it sounds? Would love to hear/read about how you came to like this ship.

ToasterOnFire thanks for the linkedge. I think I might just skip over there and give Adama/Roslin a try.

Odin's Eyes. yes huggle means hug in netspeak. Sorry, should I not use netspeak here?
    Love Lorne | Sparky! | Open_Com

Comment

Originally posted by Bladefanatic
      Odin's Eyes. yes huggle means hug in netspeak. Sorry, should I not use netspeak here?
      No, you can keep typing it if you want. It's just that I've never come across "huggle" before.
      I could guess what it meant hence the "" but I kind of like the word... huggle...

Comment

Originally posted by ToasterOnFire
        I admit, I have a thing for Roslin and Adama. They compliment each other quite well and it's nice to think about a ship between two older, mature people for a change. One would assume there would be less UST and beating around the bush seeing as how they both go after what they want...

But with Roslin's future so uncertain (and if anyone knows her future, put it behind spoiler tags PLEASE), I don't know where this could go except heartbreak and angst.
        I thought I saw sparks fly in Home 2... terrific interaction there but I've always thought that Roslin and Adama represent two divorcing parents with Lee caught in between.
        sigpic
        "When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth"

Comment

Originally posted by Bladefanatic
          Blue Banrigh...that is intresting. So how is it not as crazy as it sounds? Would love to hear/read about how you came to like this ship.
          There was the fic Control by Sebaceanbabe and then the Sex and Candy Music Vid

Comment

Originally posted by Easter Lily
            I thought I saw sparks fly in Home 2... terrific interaction there but I've always thought that Roslin and Adama represent two divorcing parents with Lee caught in between.
            What in intresting way to put that. You are very right though, they do seem to always battle each other and poor Lee is always in the middle. Me thinks though that Adama and Rosilin battle because they do have underlying tension from attraction there. (Have been reading fics for these two, and have now been converted. )

Blue B, thanks for the links for Helo/Six stuff, will go check thouse out!
            Love Lorne | Sparky! | Open_Com

Comment

Working...
            X