• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Qasim
    Isnt this like the best thread ever!!!
    Indeed! Ahh Morn, so eloquent in his silence
    "Captain, you almost make me believe in luck."

Comment

He left his chair today in ep 4 when Odo sat down by him it was the ep where Odo was accused of murder
      gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
      so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
      love Torri

Comment

Damn, he should have spoken on DS9.
        sigpic

Comment

I have always loved Morn. I was so happy that there was an ep devoted to him ("Who mourns for Morn?").

Me and my Uncle are big DS9 fans and thought he was going to speak on that episode. There were also a couple more near instances of him speaking, that just drove you insane.

Comment

Originally posted by BigGator5
            that just drove you insane.
            and always will
            gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
            so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
            love Torri

Comment

The way he kinda tilted his head back and opened his mouth slightly and then just slouched back down looking kind of embaressed. Absolute genius!!!!

Remember when it was revealed Jadzia had a thing for him.... i laughed much at that one.... She really did have a weird taste in guys, Klingons, Morn and that guy with the transparent skull we kept hearing about!

The center of Khlysty surrounds me

Comment

Originally posted by Anubis69
                She really did have a weird taste in guys, Klingons, Morn and that guy with the transparent skull we kept hearing about!
                You always felt sorry for Julian
                love Torri

Comment

He's quite a chatter box you know
                  I Am Locutus_Of_Borg Resistance Is Futile, Hallowed Are The Ori, We Go Out With Our Phasers Firing

[QUE] Founder/Admin - Observation Of Einstein-Podolsky-Rosen Entanglement On Supraquantum Structures By Induction Through Nonlinear Transuranic Crystal Of Extremely Long Wavelength Pulse From Mode-Locked Source Array

Comment

Hey, it's MORN! Caught laughing at one of Quark's jokes.

In this scene, I actually heard him laughing. If only I had a video ripper, then I could’ve made a small .avi.
                    "Captain, you almost make me believe in luck."

Comment

never shuts up during breaks
                      Originally posted by G.B Shaw
                      Silence is the most perfect expression of scorn.
                      Martyrdom is the only way in which a man can become famous without ability.
                      Criminals do not die by the hands of the law. They die by the hands of other men.
                      You'll never have a quiet world till you knock the patriotism out of the human race.
                      Americans adore me and will go on adoring me until I say something nice about them.
                      One man that has a mind and knows it can always beat ten men who haven't and don't.
                      You see things; and you say, 'Why?' But I dream things that never were; and I say, "Why not?"
                      The liar's punishment is not in the least that he is not believed but that he cannot believe anyone else.
                      www.7-scales.co.uk
                      http://twitter.com/7Scales

Comment

Originally posted by Qasim
                        Apart from the nod anyone know what purpose he served?
                        Yes...he propped up Quarks bar!!!!! lol!!!!
                        SAM & JACK 4EVER!!

Comment

Working...
                        X