Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Morn appreciation

Everyone loves Morn

gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
    so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
    love Torri

Yes, but who mourns for morn?

Comment

I knew someone would say that
      gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
      so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
      love Torri

Comment

Originally posted by Morbo
        No one. He's not dead.

Comment

Thats not what he meant - he meant morn rhymes with mourn
          love Torri

Comment

Originally posted by Morbo
            lol damn. Saw the thread title, but was too late.

Loved that guy. I've always thought Morn was a nod to Cheers resident barfly, Norm. Cheers was the comedy show set in a Boston bar.
            "Captain, you almost make me believe in luck."

Comment

Apart from the nod anyone know what purpose he served?
              love Torri

Comment

I loved Morn...sorta like Norm...lol

what was the ep he faked is own death in?
                sigpic
                Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Hmm.. well, I know he stored liquid latinum in one of his stomachs
                  "Captain, you almost make me believe in luck."

Comment

Yep same ep - all about Morn - http://memory-alpha.org/en/wiki/Morn
                    love Torri

Comment

remember when he got the message off of DS9 to sisko on his present as to when the minefield was coming down?

good old morn.

and honestly, i don't think the fact that Morn is so close to Norm (peterson) is coincidental - i mean, they both walk in, sit at a bar, and drink like it's their job.
                      clearly someone is a fan of Cheers.

Comment

Anybody think it would have been funny if there was an alien version of cliff always sitting next to morn?

Sheppard: "Y’know, we’ve been having these conversations for a couple of weeks now, and I don’t even know your name. You guys do have names, right? Let me guess...Steve?"
                        Wraith: "I am your death. That is all you need to know."
                        Sheppard: "I prefer Steve."

Comment

when DS9 was ending, part of me wanted him to say the last word. the characters talk about how Morn nevers shuts up even though he never talks. now that i think back, i'm glad he didn't say anything even when the show ended, it would have taken away from his uniqueness and why he is popular

sigpic

Comment

It was trully genius when they were talking about how he went mad one day and ran throught the promenade screaming about the Dominion butt naked!!! I tried explaining that to my brother (an anti-trek) and he just couldn't see why it was funny. Come to think of it, i don't really know why it is either, it just is....

The center of Khlysty surrounds me

Comment

Originally posted by Anubis69
                              It was trully genius when they were talking about how he went mad one day and ran throught the promenade screaming about the Dominion butt naked!!! I tried explaining that to my brother (an anti-trek) and he just couldn't see why it was funny. Come to think of it, i don't really know why it is either, it just is....
                              Isnt this like the best thread ever!!!
                              love Torri

Comment

Working...
                              X