This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What do you like most about Gateworld

Charmed's Elders/Avatars/Demons/Charmed Ones Vs Stargate's Priors of the Ori and SG-1

Who do you think would win in an all out war.

I was getting ready to type forum as my answer until I saw your question. I don't get it and it's not related to the title of the thread.
    sigpic

Comment

I think its a trick as people usually avoid his posts as they are crap like this
      gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
      so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
      love Torri

Comment

I'm starting to see ShadowMaat's point......
        sigpic

Comment

haha! I did this once. I made a thread called "naked jedi" but there was actually a question for them to help me get through this hard area in KOTOR

Comment

and the point of this thread is ????????????
            sigpic
            Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay
              and the point of this thread is ????????????
              exactly!

Comment

We all should not post here, then it'll just disappear........by several pages.
                sigpic

Comment

Not fair!! I was going post a song and a joke and other junk about how much I love GW people!

I'VE BEEN DUPED!!! *runs after thread starter with pitchfork*
                  TEAM SG1 LIVES

Comment

Originally posted by Osiris-RA
                    Not fair!! I was going post a song and a joke and other junk about how much I love GW people!

I'VE BEEN DUPED!!! *runs after thread starter with pitchfork*
                    You still can. The title of the thread is a question and you're more than on-topic to answer it.
                    Secretary-General of GATO ¤ Defender of F.O.R.D.

Comment

I like the thunk threads the most ...especially Shep, Cam, McKay, Daniel and Dex

I also like the Firefly section
                      sigpic

Comment

The off-topic section, the randomness, the rep system and of course, the people

Things I dont like: n00bs who make threads with a title and a question that dont match
                        Equality is not a concept. It's not something we should be striving for. It's a necessity. Equality is like gravity. We need it to stand on this earth as men and women. And the misogyny that is in every culture is not a true part of the human condition. It is life out of balance, and that imbalance is sucking something out of the soul of every man and woman who is confronted with it.
                        - Joss Whedon - Equality Now

Comment

Things I love - about 80% of the people, expecially the shippers, thunkers, antis and the OTers

Things I loathe - certain members with high post counts who think it's okay to bully other members, and people who appear, register, make dozens of threads then vanish, oh, and spammers
                          sigpic
                          Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Me. I'm the best thing about GateWorld and you all know it

I dunno. I guess it's just the people here. I've been here ages and I'm still making buddies

Comment

A spam thread?

and not even a good one....

c'mon, dude, be either funny or pointless!
                              I found MGs site...this is what happend....I laughed
                              so hard i fell backwards in my chair and hit my head....*Now has big bump on head*
                              But it was worth it ....*Bows before the almighty MG*

Rotating Sig courtesy of Abydos
                              Thanks to SmallTimePerson for the Atlantis Gaurdians Pic
                              GW My home away from home....
                              My Goal in life....Become King of games

Comment

Working...
                              X