This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Atlantis Revisions

in Sg1 s7 ep 5 Revisions they download specs for the machine and those lil things people stuck on there face to interface with all the knowledge programed into there computer .. They know how to run most of Atlantis systems why not try to find a way to intergrate the revisions machines into the atlantis database . They would pretty much turn into jack everytime he got his head sucked . They would prolly learn how to build all the ancient tech they need instead of searching for left over scraps. Hell the sodan jaffa learned how to create ancients tech I thinks its about time we create our own

I think that would be similar to having the knowledge from an Ancient repository
    downloaded in to your brain. So i think they are playing it save and doing it the hard way.
    sigpic

Comment

Not to mention if we had those kind of capabilites we wouldn't have a show for too long...

Comment

Originally posted by Whatazarian
        Not to mention if we had those kind of capabilites we wouldn't have a show for too long...
        See, now you're just being sensible.

Comment

Originally posted by Whatazarian
          hmmm...good point but it would still be good...
          tokra operative with sg-6 !!!
          yep a tokra on a sg team who wulda thunk??
          Character Name:Tok'ra-ragnor

the mighty sg-6!!!

Comment

Working...
          X