Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

209 Goof (spoilers)

Spoiler:
    On 41 minutes when Kate and Sawyer first see the horse you can see the horse handlers hand at the right side of the scene
    gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
    so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
    love Torri

Originally posted by Qasim
    Spoiler:
    On 41 minutes when Kate and Sawyer first see the horse you can see the horse handlers hand at the right side of the scene
    That was really one of the "Others".

When all else fails, change channels.

Comment

he was horse whispering

Comment

Durn, I always miss these goofs. Lol!

All DVD's should come with extensive behind the scenes footage. In fact, someone should go through the sets each day with a handheld and buzz the crew, hahaha. I sure would if I worked on a movie set.
        TEAM SG1 LIVES

Comment

Just off the top of my head, i remember when I was watching the first season of 24 (the greatest show ever), there is a scene in one of the first few eps where terri bauer and some bad guy are on the floor talking, and you can CLEARLY see the boom-mic just chillin there. I was like - WOW THAT IS SO BAD.

Comment

ok, this episode has been the best clif hanger yet this season. the 'walt' on the computer talking to his dad!!!! omfg!!!. and especialy the tape saying not to communicate!!! what does this mean i so want to find out what walt has been doing and i bet is itsnt, its probably one of the 'others' that is messing with michals head. but dam, it is confusing.

Comment

Yes, and the fact theat there are blast doors throughout the entire complex, Me thinks me sees a lockdown a comin'

Stargate Gateworld RPG. All are welcome!|Jim Andersons Bio.

Comment

Yes, that idea had crossed my mind.
                ROFLMAO Check This Out!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Morbo
                  Just off the top of my head, i remember when I was watching the first season of 24 (the greatest show ever), there is a scene in one of the first few eps where terri bauer and some bad guy are on the floor talking, and you can CLEARLY see the boom-mic just chillin there. I was like - WOW THAT IS SO BAD.
                  you think that's bad - in the season finale of season 1, when jack runs out on to the docks chasing drazen and his son, then they spot him first and start firing...

the very next shot of jack returning fire has a man's head taking up the entire lower left-hand corner. he's wearing a blue helmet with a plastic clear face mask and it also looks like there might be something behind jack (a machine or the camera or somthing).

also, for LOST goofs - in exodus, part one, when the raft takes off, on one of the shots where vincent padles towards the raft you can see the camera and operator in the water on the right-hand side of the screen.

Comment

Originally posted by Ascended Times.2
                    Yes, and the fact theat there are blast doors throughout the entire complex, Me thinks me sees a lockdown a comin'
                    The thing that makes me wonder if why Michael even noticed the blast doors. They're not very common, very few people have ever seen them in their lives and would be able to recognize them. Kinda makes me wonder what else is in Michael's past that would relate to the story. Military experience would've probably been mentioned by now, high risk scientific research (chemical and nuclear engineering, for example) may be plausible but then why was he a struggling artist when his wife left?

perplexing

Comment

Working...
                    X