This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If GateWorld (forum) were the SGC.....

.........which forum member/mod would correspond to which SG character??????
    .......... or who would you be?
    anyone?
    It's a joke. My way of deflecting attention from my own obvious heroism. You'll get used to it.

Originally posted by jazz!
    .........which forum member/mod would correspond to which SG character??????
    .......... or who would you be?
    anyone?
    I think I would be Ford.

Comment

I'd be either Sheppard or O'Neill
      The doctor told me Im insane, thank God! its so much better then being outsane!

Comment

The one guy with the "Reach out and wraith someone!" signature would undoubtedly hang out in the Atlantis forums, lurk around, and occasionally, when he's hungry or bored, give some poor sap a red rep with the message "You've just been wraithed! -2 Life force." XD

Comment

Originally posted by Lt. Colonel Ryu Gaia
          The one guy with the "Reach out and wraith someone!" signature would undoubtedly hang out in the Atlantis forums, lurk around, and occasionally, when he's hungry or bored, give some poor sap a red rep with the message "You've just been wraithed! -2 Life force." XD
          LMAO! That is incredibly and funny and probably true. Did i mention that was hilarious?

Comment

If this was the SGC, well for who I would be, look at my sig. Gen Blue and Colonel Sharp (our Game Masters) would run the SGC. And SG-5 would be the premiere team.

The person referenced earlier is TechnoWraith.
            Last edited by DragonGate; 30 November 2005, 04:17 PM.
            "Che idiota fa una cosa del genere! Gli americani non pensare cose del genere?!"
            " 'Idiot' and 'American' I think were cognates? I'm going to assume you're not talking about me so we can work together better."
            Ambassador Isabelle Cooper-Oxford and Lt. Col. Stephen "Steve" Hamrick ~ "Discoveries"

Discover a … New Galaxy

Look for a … New Adventure

Find a … New Mythology

Comment

Hhmmmm. Based on my desire to be centre of attention and goal to take over the forum, plus my incredibly stereotypical Britishness, I guess I'm Osiris/Sarah. Unless someone has a better idea for me. Open to suggestions (within reason). The person who deems me to be Jack O'Neills left shoe (dirty, smelly and useless) is likely to get a staff weapon shoved....
              Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

Originally posted by Tracy Jane
                Hhmmmm. Based on my desire to be centre of attention and goal to take over the forum, plus my incredibly stereotypical Britishness, I guess I'm Osiris/Sarah. Unless someone has a better idea for me. Open to suggestions (within reason). The person who deems me to be Jack O'Neills left shoe (dirty, smelly and useless) is likely to get a staff weapon shoved....
                Well, guess we have something of a history then because i'm definately the Daniel Jackson of the forum!

Comment

Originally posted by Gate Freak
                  Well, guess we have something of a history then because i'm definately the Daniel Jackson of the forum!
                  It's a small, small world. And that's not a good thing.

Comment

It's a small, small world. And that's not a good thing.
                    LMAO! Very true!

Comment

I guess I'm Osiris/Sarah.
                      Adding to small worlds, we have something in common. Jen Stevens is the former host of the Olympian Goa'uld Nemesis.
                      "Che idiota fa una cosa del genere! Gli americani non pensare cose del genere?!"
                      " 'Idiot' and 'American' I think were cognates? I'm going to assume you're not talking about me so we can work together better."
                      Ambassador Isabelle Cooper-Oxford and Lt. Col. Stephen "Steve" Hamrick ~ "Discoveries"

Discover a … New Galaxy

Look for a … New Adventure

Find a … New Mythology

Comment

But you should be O'Neill's left shoe.

Comment

Originally posted by Oranos
                          But you should be O'Neill's left shoe.
                          It could be worse... I could be an item of Daniel's clothing, though that would be a life threatening job, with all the staff blasts and deaths and stuff.

BTW this will be painful!

Comment

It could be worse... I could be an item of Daniel's clothing, though that would be a life threatening job, with all the staff blasts and deaths and stuff.

Now that you mention it, maybe you should be Jackson's clothing...

Comment

Too right! Have you any idea how many items of clothing i have to throw out in a week? You can scrub all you like but that staff blast pattern isn't coming out!

Comment

Working...
                              X