This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kal'tar im talking to you

This message is out to Kel'tar who sent me the replie about the Ori and the Wraith.I couldn't reach u any other way

The Ori couldnt use their powers against the Wraith because they have no power in pegasus. I sy the need some infulince in the Wraith home galaxy to destroy them. IF not and the Ori can spread their power any where with out restriction the rest of the universe must obay them.

P.S what was with the drawing.

Hmmmm....
    gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
    so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
    love Torri

Comment

Try the PM service and stop spamming the forum.

The Ori CAN use their power in Pegasus they just dont want to alert the Ancients and begin a war, they would win against the Wraith with their Priors and the support they have already.

And that pic is Kel'tar's sig by the way
      Equality is not a concept. It's not something we should be striving for. It's a necessity. Equality is like gravity. We need it to stand on this earth as men and women. And the misogyny that is in every culture is not a true part of the human condition. It is life out of balance, and that imbalance is sucking something out of the soul of every man and woman who is confronted with it.
      - Joss Whedon - Equality Now

Comment

Hey Deano, I'm going to close this thread as it looks like you are just addressing this to a specific person rather than starting a discussion.

If the person you're trying to contact wants to send you a message, they should click on your username and select Private Message or Email from the options.
        sigpic

Comment

Working...
        X