This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Tattoo

I'm thinking about getting a tattoo of Bettie Page. She's partially naked so I don't think I should post the pic here although I think I can alter it a little bit and blur out the part of the image that might be offensive/objectionable.

Anyway, I don't like the black panther on her back and I wouldn't want it on my tattoo on myself. I got some reference images of her bare back sans panther and other stuff.

What size and where?

Comment

Maybe about six inches high on my upper arm.

Comment

oh yea really cool to have a naked woman on your skin. Oh and wait.. especially when you get really really old, the effect is gonna be awesome!

Comment

With the osmosis tattoo removal technology they have now, I think I'll be safe. Besides, I have another 40 years 'till I start getting saggy.

Comment

Nice! I once had a male patient with a neat tat on his forearm...took several glances to figure it out. it was a naked woman with some guy giving her o*al *ex! it really blew me away! then there was this time I happened on a male patient...with a tat on his pelvis/groin/manhood...the most beautifully colorful dragon...it was cool. of course, you had to see it to believe it. OUCH!!

did i just type this???

nothing shocks me anymore.........

Comment

Originally posted by cindyz
              it was a naked woman with some guy giving her o*al *ex! it really blew me away!
              LOL good pun
              gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
              so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
              love Torri

Comment

Originally posted by cindyz View Post
                Nice! I once had a male patient with a neat tat on his forearm...took several glances to figure it out. it was a naked woman with some guy giving her o*al *ex! it really blew me away! then there was this time I happened on a male patient...with a tat on his pelvis/groin/manhood...the most beautifully colorful dragon...it was cool. of course, you had to see it to believe it. OUCH!!

did i just type this???

nothing shocks me anymore.........
                umm ouch. sounds pretty cool though.

on the topic of odd tattoos I once met a girl with the words "play nice" tattooed on the under side of her breasts and the evil monkey from familly guy pointing at you from her inner thigh.
                Jack likes being invisible.

(in shower) Sir, are you in here?

(invisible) Nope.

Comment

I know a girl with 'ram it' tattooed just above her... well, you get the idea.

Comment

I saw a picture of a tattoo online in said area that said simplly "thanks" I also saw one that said "your mom was here" but that's just wrong lol
                    Jack likes being invisible.

(in shower) Sir, are you in here?

(invisible) Nope.

Comment

Working...
                    X