This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stargate Atlantis Production Sketches

gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
    so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
    love Torri

Where'd you get them?
    STARGATE ICARUS
    Premiering April 20, 2006
    Website coming soon. Forum:www.colonelmoore.proboards2.com

Comment

Sci-Fi.

Comment

Originally posted by Lt.Col. Moore (Icarus)
        Where'd you get them?
        I think I know where he got them. Probably from Stargate-Fusion.com

Links:
        SG-1 Sketches
        Atlantis Sketches
        sigpic

Comment

Aren't the production sketchs one of the extras on the DVDs.

EDIT: Thanks for posting them Qasim. Wish I could read the writing for the wraith stunnder. Reminds me of the pict I had of a Predator with a buch of lines pointing to things explaing what they were. It was cool.
          Joseph Mallozzi -"In the meantime, I'm into season 5 of OZ (where the show takes an unfortunate hairpin turn into "the not so wonderful world of fantasy")"

^^^ Kinda sounds like seasons 9 and 10 of SG-1 to me. Thor, ya got Aspirin?

AGateFan has officially Gone Fishin (with Jack, Sam, Daniel, Teal'c) and is hoping Atlantis does not take that same hairpin turn.

Comment

Pretty nice, looks good.
            sigpic
            Stargate Destiny - Coming Again Soon

Comment

Nice
              Equality is not a concept. It's not something we should be striving for. It's a necessity. Equality is like gravity. We need it to stand on this earth as men and women. And the misogyny that is in every culture is not a true part of the human condition. It is life out of balance, and that imbalance is sucking something out of the soul of every man and woman who is confronted with it.
              - Joss Whedon - Equality Now

Comment

They're cool! The Hive ship and the Dart would make great wallpapers
                "Captain, you almost make me believe in luck."

Comment

thanks for this, I've seen a lot of this stuff before but lots i aint, I love concept art (me being a concept artist lol)

Comment

Working...
                  X