Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Could someone help with a quote please!?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Anubis69
    Right, i've been sitting here for the last hour trying to remember a quote, checking everywhere imaginable and i'm just getting mad...

I'm pretty sure it's Trek, and it goes something like:

"What did i/we/they do to deserve this?"
    "That's assuming what happens to us is a result of what we do"

It's along those lines, but what the second person says is different and sounds more impressive, you know in that "Trek way".

Anyone help?!?
    It might be from the beginning of the Xindi arc on Enterprise.....I'm pretty sure they said something of the sort (I think it was Trip?). The other one I would agree to check is "Friendship One." Or possibly (but probably not), Next Gen's "All Good Things."

Comment

If i was trying to find out I would go through all the transcripts on the net and use ctrl+f to quickly check them for something like that it'll take a looong time so I am gonna leave it to someone else to do
      gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
      so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
      love Torri

Comment

Originally posted by Qasim
        If i was trying to find out I would go through all the transcripts on the net and use ctrl+f to quickly check them for something like that it'll take a looong time so I am gonna leave it to someone else to do
        I tried what you said when Anubis69 first asked the Q, but I couldn't find any decent transcripts.
        "Captain, you almost make me believe in luck."

Comment

I too did it briefly, i went through S7 of DS9. I kept getting distracted and reading bits though! I'm gonna have to dedicate a night to it or something daft like that.... There is literally no other option.

The center of Khlysty surrounds me

Comment

LOL if I tried I would read it all
            gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
            so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
            love Torri

Comment

like you the phrase sounds familiar, it does remind me of something kira said to odo when they were going out together.. its been a while since ive watched it so i cant help sorry.
              SAM & JACK 4EVER!!

Comment

Working...
              X