Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Could someone help with a quote please!?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Could someone help with a quote please!?

Right, i've been sitting here for the last hour trying to remember a quote, checking everywhere imaginable and i'm just getting mad...

I'm pretty sure it's Trek, and it goes something like:

"What did i/we/they do to deserve this?"
    "That's assuming what happens to us is a result of what we do"

It's along those lines, but what the second person says is different and sounds more impressive, you know in that "Trek way".

Anyone help?!?

The center of Khlysty surrounds me

I dunno, that's a hard one. The second phrase looks like it could've came from a Vulcan. Can you picture in your mind who said it?
    "Captain, you almost make me believe in luck."

Comment

I don't know why, but i think Kira. but the more i think of it, the more it seems really stupid. I've got an image of the camera looking straight at her, and someone male (could be odo) says the second bit. But then i think, what possible episode of DS9 could it be. It's looking more and more likely that i imagine this whole thing....

I reckon it's DS9 cos i remember watching it in my room and hence it must've been on tape during the recent run of DS9, cos i don't have any Trek on DVD and it's definately not from SG. I thought lost but that doesn't make sense either. DAMMIT!!!!!!! This is really making me ^2.....

Comment

could it be from Voyager, perhaps when the old starfleet probe was used badly a race of people ruined their planet?

perhaps it could be from B5. it seems like something Londo and G'Kar would say.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Anubis69
          It's looking more and more likely that i imagine this whole thing....

I reckon it's DS9 cos i remember watching it in my room and hence it must've been on tape during the recent run of DS9, cos i don't have any Trek on DVD and it's definately not from SG. I thought lost but that doesn't make sense either. DAMMIT!!!!!!! This is really making me ^2.....
          lol aye, you probably were just dreaming I have lots of moments like that myself I've not watched any Treks lately, other than Enterprise. My memory of Trek is fading...

Hey, SaberBlade; you might be onto something. That does remind me of B5 dialogue.

Comment

I've never watched B5, so if it is that, then i really am losing my mind... Listen here you two, you're the only ones to reply, and if i'm going down, i'm taking you with me!!!!!

Maybe it was Voyager, i did watch a couple of eps a while back..... Sonofa.... when i find out where this came from i'm gonna give him/her/it the beating of a lifetime.....

Comment

It doesn't even ring a bell with me and I'm usually the first to remember quotes. I'm afraid you may be doomed!!!
              Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

It almost sounds like something from the TNG episode Tapestry--some bit of dialog between Q and Picard.

I am so blessed! Cherriey made this cool sig; scarimor made this great Dr. Lee smilie and Spudster made another neat one Dr. Lee RULES!

Myn's fabulous twilight bark smilie:

Comment

It does sound very Vulcan...although I can't place it.
                  All posts are IMO, I am not a rocket scientist.

Bender: "Lets go get drunk!"
                  Pay it forward

Comment

Aye, that's what I was thinking at first. Heh, I wonder if Anubis69 is still tearing his hair out trying to remember it?

Comment

Actually, now that you mention it, i was wondering what the hell those tribbles were doing on the floor of my room!!!

And for the record, no i haven't remembered. I resorted to looking through Google, then searching DS9 transcripts for "deserve". I didn't realise people really didn't think Worf was good enough for Jadzia until i did that....

Thanks for the thoughts, i thought skritsys was onto something when i had a brief flashback. Turns out i was just remembering something from when i was at the pub the other night!

Comment

as i havent seen the episode i think its from for a while im going to have to go for the episode of voyager called "friendship one" i think while the away team are on the planet which has been devastated by a neuclear winter somebody says "what ever did they do to deserve this" and i think it was neelix perhaps so seven replies with something along the lines of " thats assuming what happened here is a result of of what we have done or our anscenstors" or something along thoses lines.

p.s if im right do i get some green rep points?????????
                        For all the pollution woes on Earth, will the Human race end up taking those problems into space in the future?

We can all call our ships Sports Utility Ships to curtail the carbon emissions and hypersleep at night

Comment

If that is correct, you will be deserving of green rep. I would've checked out the episode, but unfortunately, I don't have season 7 in my VHS collection.

Comment

http://uk.geocities.com/chakoteya/S7/718.htm

Check out the above transcript of the ep in question. I haven't read it myself but it might answer your question.
                            sigpic
                            "Ce qui ressemble a l'amour est toujours de l'amour." - Tristan Bernard

Comment

Unfortunately no. So close. Thanks for trying, and yes it is green worthy from my PoV!

Comment

Working...
                              X