This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SG-1 season 10 speculation and theroy

Baal will be back. More off-world exploration, more Ori? And Earth should have a good fleet by then. Vala will join the cast one can only wonder how that'll turn out. More true stargate episodes. Daniel being the father. And remember there is probably alot more of stargate to come.

- Phil
    STARGATE ICARUS
    Premiering April 20, 2006
    Website coming soon. Forum:www.colonelmoore.proboards2.com

You know, if you actually used the spoiler tags, your entire post would be blank...
    ~bri~

Comment

lol. Some would show through, like the Ori, who are a must haveand I am finding them a great enemy that brings the best out of Daniel's character.
      Spoiler:
      As for him being the father, I hope not I think an Ancient Messiah, I am hoping Oma Desala or Shifu in the flesh, probably wont happen but I can hope
      Equality is not a concept. It's not something we should be striving for. It's a necessity. Equality is like gravity. We need it to stand on this earth as men and women. And the misogyny that is in every culture is not a true part of the human condition. It is life out of balance, and that imbalance is sucking something out of the soul of every man and woman who is confronted with it.
      - Joss Whedon - Equality Now

Comment

All I know is that I'm really looking forward to season 10! Definitely more off-world, stand-alone eps, and
        Spoiler:
        seeing how Vala fits into the show on a permanent basis should be fun to watch. And of course, the Ori threat will continue to grow
        . It's going to be a wild ride.
        sigpic
        MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
        "...phu...ah..."
        "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
        Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Working...
        X