• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Inferno - Episodic Photography [6 HQs]

Just follow the direct link to the gallery

1450 Pixel

View Gallery

The wraith female is tunring into a human by the looks of it. Thanks for the pics BTW.
    "Love is not for life, it's for one week only" Wass

“You have to stay in shape. My grandmother, she started walking five miles a day when she was 60. She's 97 today and we don't know where the hell she is.” Ellen DeGeners

“You tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is 'never try'.” Homer Simpson

“It took me fifteen years to discover I had no talent for writing, but I couldn't give it up, because by that time I was too famous.” Robert Benchley

“What is it with McDonald's staff who pretend they don't understand you unless you insert the 'Mc' before the item you're ordering? It has to be a McChicken burger...a chicken burger gets blank looks. Well, I'll have a McStraw and jam it into your McEyes, you f**cking Mc******!” Billy Connolly

“Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? ...He's a mile away and you've got his shoes.” Billy Connolly

Comment

The pic of rodney looks like hes not scared so maybe hes starting to toughen up lol

Mckay: Size doesnt matter

Sheppard:thats a myth

I like farris wheels,college football and a good cup of tea.

Comment

thank you!

Comment

Thanks I'd rep you if I could

First 2 pictures don't give much away

Number 3 - I agree with Wass it looks like one of the Wraith that are being turned human - the ones from "Allies" maybe
          Number 4 - Really cool. McKay cocooned and facing down the Wraith - for a second there I thought he had a goatee(which meant either evil McKay or Alternate reality McKay) but it was just a trick of the light
          sigpic

Comment

The one with Caldwell in it, the patch that has the "1st T.F.W", what does that mean?

Comment

Thanks for posting the pics

Awww, Elizabeth in black...I'm really getting tired at her red Tee one so I'm happy with it

Absolutely love the Tattoo from the Wraith girl...

Comment

What DO those tattoos mean anyway? And how the hell did McKay get stck in that predicament?
                Last edited by GatetheWay; 24 November 2005, 11:45 AM.

5th Season of Supernatural Premiering September 10th!
                Spoiler:

Comment

What DO those tattoos mean anyway?
                  Could be something really important..or could be nothing, just pretty tattoos

The one with Caldwell in it, the patch that has the "1st T.F.W", what does that mean?
                  1st squadron of The Flying Wings

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/STARGATE-1ST-T...QQcmdZViewItem

Comment

Originally posted by Wass
                    The wraith female is tunring into a human by the looks of it.
                    You know what? Not necessarily, I think. Remember that Ellia had black, human-like hair and a warmer (read: not so green) skin tone similar to what the Wraith in that photo has. Both Ellia and this female also have the characteristic cheek... gouges.
                    Originally posted by GatetheWay
                    What DO those tattoos mean anyway?
                    I think... Well, somebody I can't remember mentions the tattoos in the S1 DVD special "Wraithal Discrimination" as marks of rank. Practically speaking, the makeup people needed a way to make the different Wraith distinctive when they're all being played by James Lafazanos.
                    Originally posted by SallyLizzie
                    1st squadron of The Flying Wings
                    For some reason, I'd always thought that patch stood for "Tactical Fighter Wing." That doesn't make sense though, does it? The Deddy hardly counts as a "fighter."
                    Last edited by Yeade; 01 September 2007, 12:25 PM.
                    The fact is I think I am a verb instead of a personal pronoun. A verb is anything that signifies to be, to do, or to suffer. I signify all three.

Comment

I had no idea what it stood for. I googled '1st T.F.W' and it came up with a bunch of links.

Comment

Nice, Brandy Ledford returns to Stargate.

Here she is from Season 8's Endgame (Sorry Dial-up people, I'm too lazy to resize it):

Spoiler:
                        It's sad she was killed off
                        sigpic

Comment

I didn't think so. XD

Anyway, if we're gonna go about allying ourselves with wraith of any form, I can bet Ronan will really really really not be pleased about that.

Comment

That's an understatement and you know it!

5th Season of Supernatural Premiering September 10th!
                            Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by Dorka
                              Thanks for posting the pics

Awww, Elizabeth in black...I'm really getting tired at her red Tee one so I'm happy with it
                              She still wears it, but underneath the vest.
                              The Al'kesh is not a warship - Info on Naqahdah & Naqahdria - Firepower of Goa'uld staff weapons - Everything about Hiveships and the Wraith - An idea about what powers Destiny...

Comment

Working...
                              X