This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Atlantis LapTop Stickers

I love the Atlantis stickers for the laptops, and I found a Lady who makes them, I bought two. and they are like $5.00(USA) each. PM me if you want the email.

any chance of getting SG-1 ones as well?
    - Simon

"Life. Its far more important than what you do for a living" - RDA

"It's crazy cool!" - AT

My Site: www.Glass-Prison.com

(Update: GABIT AT2 Convention report uploaded)

Comment

I guess you could ask her if you email her.

Comment

How large are these stickers? For laptops only?? Are they just regular stickers?

Originally posted by jefferyb
        I love the Atlantis stickers for the laptops, and I found a Lady who makes them, I bought two. and they are like $5.00(USA) each. PM me if you want the email.
        Don't make me zat you

It took us 15 years and 3 super computers to MacGyver a system for the gate on Earth.

Dial=> http://www.pathcom.com/~kcheung for days remaining until the Vancouver con!

Comment

Well they are not that big, 2x2 look at the ones SGA they are accordingly. I quess you can put them on other things. They are really sticky, I have one on my car.

Comment

There is a company on Ebay that makes a lot of stickers and vinyl stickers for sale. His Ebay ID is linusco_dgc. Most of the stickers are about $4.50. He does have a SG1 and Atlantis vinyls.
            If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving is not for you.

Comment

Cool! I have been looking for these for months, since I got my laptop!

Comment

Oh, I can think of a number of places to put them!

On a car, on my window, on my workbench, on my confuser, on my bathroom mirror...

I love die-cut vinyl stickers!

Comment

I couldn't/wouldn't want to use one because then it would cover up my awesome glowing Apple.

But I could certainly see if you wanted to cover up the fact you had a Dell, or an eMachines, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by Morbo
                    I couldn't/wouldn't want to use one because then it would cover up my awesome glowing Apple.

But I could certainly see if you wanted to cover up the fact you had a Dell, or an eMachines, etc.
                    Bwahahahahaha!

Wurd, man, wurd. Still, it would be cool to put it just above the apple. That's where I'd have mine.

*~S.T.A.K.S.~*~LiveJournal Leik Woah~*

"Dosmrti, dosmrti na to nezapomenu."

Comment

Try here http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/STARGATE-ATLAN...QQcmdZViewItem

I think there's SG-1 stickers too

Comment

Working...
                      X