This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Children in Need

anybody do anything to raise money today? I woke up at 4am, dressed up as a punky fairy and went the the train station for about 5 hours to collect money ...should have copied my friend and worn 7 layers, but no, i though i could handle -3 in a ickle skirt and t shirt, oh how i was wrong, the feeling has yet to return to my body and i swear i have turned blue. Ah well, got £632 so all was not lost
    is anyone going to watch it on tv tonight?

Well I didn't do anything exactly today, but I entered a college program in human rights to get my Master's degree, and then work with children in some way. Either proverty, children in war or children of alcoholics/drug users living at home.

Guess that could count

Comment

Hi,
      just sat here watching BBC Children in Need on BBC1 and thought there'd be something on gateworld about it, but amazingly there wasn't, so I decided to start one.

Would you believe our school doesn't do anything for this charity, other than allowing us to walk around with tubs to collect money. Everyone else seems to have non-school uniform days and events.

What's everyone else been up to for Children in Need?
      Shéyna

Sheyna-isms: Like normal words, but better!

Pop into my myspace profile and leave me a message! If you wanna add me, message me letting me know your from gateworld first!!!www.myspace.com/sheyna_lou

XxX

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Pyscho-veggie-freak
        thought there'd be something on gateworld about it, but amazingly there wasn't,
        DUH!!!!!!!!!!!!! - http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=20349
        gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
        so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
        love Torri

Comment

My school doesn't let us do anything other than walk around with buckets for Children in Need. It's not on. OK, we have our own yearly charity, but why can't we be compassionate to as many people as possible?

Lovin' Terry Wogan's dancing!!!
          Shéyna

Pop into my myspace profile and leave me a message! If you wanna add me, message me letting me know your from gateworld first!!!www.myspace.com/sheyna_lou

XxX

sigpic

Comment

Whited up my hair (in the general Spice Girls theme, I was 'Old Spice') and led the school in a rousing chorus of 'We Will Rock You'.
            Behold the majesty that is...GERALD!
            - Read The Prophet's fan fiction at The Lost Vegas Public Library.

Comment

We should all do summat for next year. It's a bit late for this year.
              Shéyna

XxX

sigpic

Comment

Anyone watching the newsreaders doing the Queen thing? Hehehe. Hilarious! Love it! Can't wait for Daniel Powter and Bryan Adams.
                Shéyna

XxX

sigpic

Comment

yep, lol quite desturbing! did you watch the cathrine tate one with eastenders? " Am i bothered?" ah, i love saying that...

Comment

Heehe. Yup. She wasn't doing the thick chav accent that she normally does. It's still funny though. I have to say I always dread the soaps sketches cos I cannot stand soaps, but they were so funny.
                    Shéyna

XxX

sigpic

Comment

same here, i never watch soaps so i havent a clue whats going on half the time.
                      oh, Jamie cullam,he is so adorable,ah i could just eat him! er,or not...
                      ah, i love Katie Melua's voice, shame she only sung one song

Comment

Awww i was working so i missed it all

Have been watching Strictly Come Dancing Come on James and Camila!

Comment

Working...
                        X