This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Link to Apollo Fanfiction

I am posting the following link to the Lee "Apollo" Adama is a Cylon stories and story discussion thread in the Fanfiction Section of Ragnar Anchorage here so that all may interested or merely curious parties may join in.
    http://s9.invisionfree.com/Ragnar_An...862&st=0&#last
    Please post comments only in the Ragnar thread if possible. I will update this Gateworld thread continually as new stories or other items of interest are added. At this moment we have the following stories: "Unmade Plans" and "Shot."

Note: At Ragnar Anchorage and SciFi I am known as Noneofyourbusiness. I hate, Hate, HATE to use multiple identities but the stupid computer tells me a Noneofyourbusiness is already registered on Gateworld.

If anyone has trouble using the link, please post so here and I will see about fixing it or simply put copies of the stories on this thread.

Comment

To clarify, "Unmade Plans" is by SonOfJoxer. "Shot" is by me.

Comment

Added new draft of "Shot."

Comment

Posted second draft of "Identity." Revised parts from draft one and added new scenes.
          Posted third draft of "Shot." Revised parts from draft two and added new scenes.

Comment

Posted third draft of "Identity."

Comment

Posted fourth draft of "Shot." In addition to new material being added, early stuff was altered and rearranged.

Comment

Posted fourth draft of "Identity" renamed to "You're All The Same." and fifth draft of "Shot." Revisions go without saying.

Comment

Posted fifth draft of You're All The Same.

Comment

Sixth draft of You're All The Same.

Comment

You're All the Same draft seven.

Comment

Ninth draft is up.

Comment

Working...
                        X