This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New enemy for season 10

Maybe the Powers That Be will create a new secondary enemy for season 10.
    I think they should explore H.P. Lovecraft tales.

I think introducing another new enemy wuld be the dumbest idea eva, they've spent basically a whole season introducing the Orii, now that they are established they can go right into the action.

Comment

Spoiler Highlight below
      The other enemy will be the Lucian Alliance. Several Jaffa may go Ori. I would like the Lucian Alliance to stay clear of Origin though. I think the Lucian Alliance is going to be pretty cool.

Comment

hmm, season 10, new enemy? *yawns*
        All posts are IMO, I am not a rocket scientist.

Bender: "Lets go get drunk!"
        Pay it forward

Comment

Interesting idea.
          After the defeat of the Goa'ulds the SGC has no natural enemies, except the Ori. So in a way the show is unidimensional in matters of enemies now.
          Unidimensionality of any show is not to good. It works only for 1 or 2 seasons. So if they had signals for more than Season 10 from Sci Fi Channel's part they should develop the 2nd rank enemy arc. But knowing that S10 might be it, they should develop them but not too much, enough for us to know that there is another enemy to the SGC.
          BTW I hope they will pass the 10 Season barrier!! with or without the 2nd rank enemy.
          School is overrated.

Comment

No, SG1 has just been revented and should stay that way for a while. The Ori are interesting and nowhere near being defeated, so we have no real need for a new enemy. I agree with John on the other points.
            sigpic
            Stargate Destiny - Coming Again Soon

Comment

i think a small scale enemy would be good(like the genii to Atlantis) if the lucian alliance can do that then great if they can't then bring in someone new

Comment

Too much change at the moment may spoil the show, after the change with Ori, a new story may be crippling to the show, specially as they may struggle to wrap up any stories anyway, and making new stories will just add to that.
                Equality is not a concept. It's not something we should be striving for. It's a necessity. Equality is like gravity. We need it to stand on this earth as men and women. And the misogyny that is in every culture is not a true part of the human condition. It is life out of balance, and that imbalance is sucking something out of the soul of every man and woman who is confronted with it.
                - Joss Whedon - Equality Now

Comment

Well, what about Old enemy

The Trust(the Goa'ulded one), i think their real leader is the Goa'ulded "Kinsey".

The Chinese and Russian ,maybe the French ,join together .The Worse enemy is the one within.

The Return of Aschen

Or Maybe the Tollan Survivor , they blame Earth for their homeworld's destruction

The unemploy Tok'ra

Or maybe some Wraith crossover, Earth need some reson to continu to support the Atlantis team, maybe if some Wraith sleeper ship wonder into the Milkyway

Comment

Originally posted by lilslim142000
                    Maybe the Powers That Be will create a new secondary enemy for season 10.
                    I think they should explore H.P. Lovecraft tales.
                    I think the HP Lovecraft storylines would be interesting, but after finding out early on the the Goa'uld came to Earth 10,000's of thousands of years ago (speculative) they were occupying the Unas at the time. HP Lovecraft has all been done already. We just haven't seen a past timeline episode to show it yet

Comment

Aschen becoming lap dogs of the Ori but operating somewhat independently of their masters.

Comment

Originally posted by AzMcNeil
                        I think the HP Lovecraft storylines would be interesting, but after finding out early on the the Goa'uld came to Earth 10,000's of thousands of years ago (speculative) they were occupying the Unas at the time. HP Lovecraft has all been done already. We just haven't seen a past timeline episode to show it yet
                        As a 2hour special - the 200th episode - in a way that envolves SG-1 as obsevers or something like that. Maybe only for historic porposes only. To learn from past's mistakes.
                        School is overrated.

Comment

I'd definitely vote for a return of the Aschen. I would just really like to see us have to come to blows with them.
                          sigpic
                          MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                          "...phu...ah..."
                          "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                          Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man
                            I'd definitely vote for a return of the Aschen. I would just really like to see us have to come to blows with them.
                            I would too. The only thing that disapointed me was that they were very good in matters of biological warfare, and beside their crop harverter I saw no ship to have a measure of their power in matters of fleet. But if they bring them back I hope I see some Aschen Armada.
                            School is overrated.

Comment

I think following up the Aschen would be borrrriiinngg.
                              I hope people don't ask for this in mass numbers since the writers seem to be very susceptible to fan opinion. JMHO-

Comment

Working...
                              X