X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SmallTimePerson
    going against the flow here.
    By publicly speaking out you basically violated your own "rules". You have actually demorilized Three PHds either intentionally or otherwise. If you think a post is inappropiate you give the person bad rep or you PM them. He was simply pointing out a typo that he thought was funny.
    Dont go overboard.
    (And yes I know if i followed my own rules this should be in PM )

on topic
    The F-302s do not have any energy weapons, for 1 they prob dont have enough power,2 if we had energy weapons they would be on the daedalus , and 3 if we had the energy for energy weapons we may as well put the energy into a shield
    yes but me and owen have been pulicly aginst 3PHD since day 1, ask anyone.....its the exception that proves the rule.
    sigpic
    You are the fifth race, your role is clear, if there is any hope in preserving the future it lies with you and your people ~ 8years for those words
    Stargate : Genesis |
    Original Starship DesignThread
    Sanctuary for all | http://virtualfleet.vze.com/
    11000! green me

Comment

Originally posted by immhotep
      yes but me and owen have been pulicly aginst 3PHD since day 1, ask anyone.....its the exception that proves the rule.
      Owen and I have been fine as far as I'm aware, I just sometimes disagree with his ideas.

Now with added lesbians.

Comment

intruder then
        and yes i did say turd.

well thanks for answering my question guys and gals (if there is any gals that answerd it)
        Hola

Hello

Comment

See, guys, this is the kind of situation that annoys people here.

yes, someone typo'd. Happens a lot. Heck, i mistype adn and teh all the time.

and yes, in this case the typo was a 'bad' word. Scatological humor always gets a giggle.

But teasing someone about this isn't a good thing to do publically, unless this happens to be a case where you know the person personally.

one person makes a mistake, another points it out, then friends show up to defend one or the other and soon the thread, which is supposed to be about the F302 turns into a language debate.

How about everyone chill out a bit huh?
          Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by BC - 303
            when sheperd when to take out the comunication disk he fired multiplue yellow shots which looked like it was some kind of energy weapon, however when they went to distroy the infected ship, they used the missiles.

so what were the energy weapons of the F302's???

Also another question i have is that in the Seige pt 2, the sky was filled with expodling darts, rail gun bullets (purple), a few drones (yellow/ orange) and some yellow things, lots of them, are these also energy weapons or simply missiles???
            they arent energy weapons they are high calibur bullets...they are that colour so that we can see them...
            tokra operative with sg-6 !!!
            yep a tokra on a sg team who wulda thunk??
            Character Name:Tok'ra-ragnor

the mighty sg-6!!!

Comment

Working...
            X