Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

StarTrek cuisine we got a belly full over the years!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah, by the end there, almost every time i saw Neelix I felt the urge to do harm to him. So if they had to pick anyone to lose his lungs, I'd go with him lol.
    The truth is out there. Getting there, well thats a whole different can of worms.

Comment

....Hm....I actually liked VOY the most out of all the series'...But Neelix really made me cringe....and I really disliked the amount of kids on that ship *sigh* I mean, why ruin a good show by sticking those "risk you're life to defend me because i'm cute!" Kids into it?

Now, I find Stargate has been particularly good about this subject, and made the (few) children they've put in particularly sharp and have some funky powers or able to kill people in some impressive way, AKA: Rya'c, Cassandra *Hok'tar* Shifu....Ok, list is kind of short there but it's good enough, isn't it?

Anyway, StarTrek food eh?
      Well....how about Neelix' "Coffee" lol, Also, here's a question for you,
      What's in Blood Wine? And how much Alcohol is in it? *This is general interest, I don't actually know the anser*

Stargate Gateworld RPG. All are welcome!|Jim Andersons Bio.

Comment

Originally posted by Ascended Times.2
        What's in Blood Wine? And how much Alcohol is in it? *This is general interest, I don't actually know the anser*
        I tried a Wiki search and according to the reference - Blood Wine is supposed to be more potent than earth whiskey. It's never been established in the Star Trek canon that Blood Wine contains real blood.

http://www.reference.com/browse/wiki/Klingon_Blood_Wine

Maybe someone else who is more up to date with their ST knowledge could provide you with an answer.
        "Captain, you almost make me believe in luck."

Comment

Regarding ST food, there is a Star Trek cookbook that I have buried in my collection somewhere. Some good recipes.
          All posts are IMO, I am not a rocket scientist.

Bender: "Lets go get drunk!"
          Pay it forward

Comment

How about a coffee, Jamaican blend, double strong, double sweet?

I knew this thread was buried somewhere. Was doing a bit of archaeology and I uncovered this old thread. Still, it's better to dust of an old thread rather than being scolded by other members for not using the 'hallowed' search button.

Comment

Tea. Earl Grey. Hot.
              sigpic
              "Ce qui ressemble a l'amour est toujours de l'amour." - Tristan Bernard

Comment

I've actually tried some Klingon food at a convention

I tried Rokeg Blood Pie, Blood Wine, and Gagh

lol

I think my favourite trek food would be a favourite of B'elanna's

Banana Pancakes
                sigpic
                Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

I ate in Quarks bar in Las Vegas and was served by a Cardassian and watched 4 Klingons get into a fight I ordered Cardassian casserole and Starfleet ale. What a great place, there were a lot of employees in decked out costumes and a handful of patrons also in various alien and Starfleet garb.
                  the Fifth Race

Mod@ www.Bodybuilding.com
                  Mod@ www.MMAforumcom

Comment

Cool

I still remember getting near enough hugged to death by a drunken klingon many moons ago!

Sounds like a great place...wonder if they have a website?
                    sigpic
                    Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

This was years ago and they have changed alot of the whole Star Trek theme at the Hilton. I know they still have Quark's bar (popular as ever) and some kind of Voyager and Borg ride.
                      the Fifth Race

Mod@ www.Bodybuilding.com
                      Mod@ www.MMAforumcom

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay
                        I've actually tried some Klingon food at a convention

I tried Rokeg Blood Pie, Blood Wine, and Gagh

lol

I think my favourite trek food would be a favourite of B'elanna's

Banana Pancakes
                        I hope you tried Gagh the way it was meant to be eaten

B'elanna's Banana Pancakes. LOL, it just rolls off the tongue I love bananas. My dear old grannie used to make an excellent banana loaf.

Comment

Working...
                        X