Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

StarTrek cuisine we got a belly full over the years!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

StarTrek cuisine we got a belly full over the years!

one of ST more notable achivements aswell as others are cuisine, foods from all over the galaxy but some just kept on comeing back to haunt us, but all in all i think earth food was more enjoyed shame they never had a pizzaria on DS9 along side the klingon restaraunt.
    im trying to think of the names of all of the foods i can think of for the mere sake im bored and need something to do, pls dont hate me for it.
    1. Tube grubs- a ferengi delicacy which is basicly big ugly grubs in a tube best enjoyed as fresh but not alive i hope!
    2. Ga'gh- spelled wrong perhaps but a live pallete of worms and another delicacy brought to you all the way from the klingon farms of quo'nos best enjoyed fresh and very much alive and kicking (or at least wriggling).
    3. Hassparat- a bajoran food very spicy and an acquired taste, not so much loved by humans but the bajorans lack of good taste would be the equivilant of a nice madrass curry.
    4. bloodwine- wine and blood but not sure whos blood, enjoyed much by klingons and liked by some humans, a potient alchoholic beverage on average 3 times as strong as whisky.
    5. blood pie- another klingon dish, most likely a desert but for klingons who eat flesh from the living bone thats open to interperatation, blood and pie the exact ingredients are a klingon secret kept deep within the federation replicator database.
    6. slug'o cola- a ferengi equivilant of the much loved earth Coca cola, a green slime made with proccesed slugs from the murky swamps of the ferengi hoemworld, a big coperate product that makes the wealthy and powerful more powerful and greedy.
    7. a black hole, a synthetic alchololic drink that has a less than pleasant effect on the human digestive system, the more stonger and alchoholic alternative is the supernova a strong and flouresant drink across the alphaquadrant.

my brain has gone dead can you add more to the list???
    For all the pollution woes on Earth, will the Human race end up taking those problems into space in the future?

We can all call our ships Sports Utility Ships to curtail the carbon emissions and hypersleep at night

the intoxicating blue of Romulan Ale

Comment

raktajinos: klingon coffee
      glop on a stick
      somarian sunrise (or sunset?): funky drink only an android can make
      plomeek soup
      prune juice (hehehehehe)
      blood wine
      that leg of (something?!) that worf tells quark to get for grilka

goodness its been so long since ive seen star trek, but im sure there are billions more!!

When i went to the exhibition thing in the hilton vegas we indulged in hamborgers (with bacon and cheese!!), raktajinos, deanna troi's chocolate sundae indulgence and mum had haspaarat (caesar salad). and we got served by a klingon who said i must have the stomach of a targ to drink a whole raktajino (come on i was 15 and it was REAL expresso latte)
      ^_^ hehe, i think he liked me.

Join the Neko Rebellion!!
      http://sgr.hl2files.com

Comment

by Gra'thar's hammer I shall avenge you!
        Live dishes even in Galaxyquest.
        All posts are IMO, I am not a rocket scientist.

Bender: "Lets go get drunk!"
        Pay it forward

Comment

Heart of Targ, served on a bed of greens - sampled by Cmdr Riker in Matter of Honor, when he prepared himself for the officer exchange with the Klingons.

What's the name of that Cardassian drink that looks like black treacle?
          "Captain, you almost make me believe in luck."

Comment

Riker almost ate some worms in Conspiracy.

Pay it forward

Comment

Originally posted by walterIsTheMan
              the intoxicating blue of Romulan Ale
              Yeah, based on the descriptions we see, that stuff is probably something like 70-80% alc. And they drink it straight! Lol.

Let's not even get into some of the crap Neelix came up with on VOY.
              The truth is out there. Getting there, well thats a whole different can of worms.

Comment

Moonshine with blue food coloring.

Pay it forward

Comment

Originally posted by helio9
                  Let's not even get into some of the crap Neelix came up with on VOY.
                  hmm aye, his hair pasta wouldn't go down to well.

Comment

Remember when Neelix grew some cheese to make pizza and it caused malfunctions all over the ship? That was pretty funny
                    The truth is out there. Getting there, well thats a whole different can of worms.

Comment

lol I couldn't remember it till I looked up the episode. It's the one with the sick gel packs. I thought the ep was kind of cheesy *groan*

Comment

Please, I am trying to forget Voyager ever aired... no more Neelix cuisine memories!

Comment

Originally posted by Missster.Freeman
                          Heart of Targ, served on a bed of greens - sampled by Cmdr Riker in Matter of Honor, when he prepared himself for the officer exchange with the Klingons.

What's the name of that Cardassian drink that looks like black treacle?
                          i cant remember the exact spelling but it goes something like k'nar, through out the show it seems to be fish oil, an most likely alchololic, a favourite of damar as he desended into a life of self pitty and alchoholism.

i dont think there was a cardassian who did't like it, in one episode one of my favourites from season 5 dukat sends a bottle of poison k'nar to his dying comrade to shut him up when he sits on his deathbed a is debreifed by kira, sisko sends it back and weyoun drinks the poision, i have to admit between dukat's complete evilness and weyouns follishness im not exaclly sure why i like it, anyway the vorta are able to contend with most poisions chemicals a part of their genetic makeup, luck bast..........
                          For all the pollution woes on Earth, will the Human race end up taking those problems into space in the future?

We can all call our ships Sports Utility Ships to curtail the carbon emissions and hypersleep at night

Comment

Originally posted by Darth Buddha
                            Please, I am trying to forget Voyager ever aired... no more Neelix cuisine memories!

LOLOL....

Neelix has to be the lamest ST character of all time!.
                            the Fifth Race

Mod@ www.Bodybuilding.com
                            Mod@ www.MMAforumcom

Comment

Originally posted by the Fifth Race
                              LOLOL....

Neelix has to be the lamest ST character of all time!.
                              I know, he really started to make me cringe as the series wore on. Mind you, seeing him flop about on the floor with no lungs still makes me ROFL!

Comment

Working...
                              X