This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who would win a fight Sheppard or Ford

this would be a fight between Sheppard and Pre-wraith virus ford ( when he is human no super powers)
    personally i dont know about this one, havent really seen Sheppard in a real fight, but seen him trainng with teyla, whereas ford is a marin i think so he would have a lot of training. but i think Sheppard could win.
    How deep is a river if you cannot see the bottom

if you immediatly know the candlelight is fire the meal was cooked a long time ago

Sheppard

Comment

Definately Sheppard -> more experience

After the transformation it'd be Ford

Comment

neither. Ronan would win! lol

ok...um, I think I would say Ford. You're right, Shep has had training, so maybe he would win. But I think even before Ford got the wraith virus he could be kind of kick-butt. so...I'm gonna say FORD.
        Last edited by -Jules-; 10 November 2005, 06:38 PM.

*LTSS.T.A.K.S
        Christian Gaters Unite!|| One show down.... SAVE SGA!!!

Comment

I do absolutely love Ford, but I can't help but think that he would cry if someone (especially his good buddy Shep) hit him lol
          Ses
          James Lafazanos - Good for a Laf

Comment

Even if Ford was a Marine, I just can't imagine him winning.
            Why be difficult?
            Put some effort in and be impossible!

Comment

Shep

Comment

Come on... Shep fights like a pansy pilot Ford would cream him easy

Comment

I think Ford would win. Ford uses his ground fighting and takedown manuevers all the time, Shep just punches people.
                  It's beer o'clock. Now where the HELL is my riot !?!

Comment

Ford definitely, Sheppard is kind of a softy without a gun.

Comment

I agree Ford as a Marine would seem to have had more training then Shep as Air Force. But then Shep actually was in a war (Afganistan), we dont know if Ford was... but then if Ford was SGC before going to SGA then he could have fought against jaffa. The sad thing, this contest includes the Leading man of a show thats been on for 2 years and I dont know enough about him to say for sure.

I guess I go:
                      S1 Ford over S1 Sheppard.
                      S2 Sheppard (teyla trained) over S1 Ford (assuming teyla didnt train)
                      S2 Ford over.... just about anyone except maybe Ronan since he seems to have his own wolverine like superpowers.
                      Joseph Mallozzi -"In the meantime, I'm into season 5 of OZ (where the show takes an unfortunate hairpin turn into "the not so wonderful world of fantasy")"

^^^ Kinda sounds like seasons 9 and 10 of SG-1 to me. Thor, ya got Aspirin?

AGateFan has officially Gone Fishin (with Jack, Sam, Daniel, Teal'c) and is hoping Atlantis does not take that same hairpin turn.

Comment

Come on, you guys...

Sheppard - without a question!

He has very quick reflexes (as we can see when he stick fights) and Ford wouldn't stand a chance. The experience is on Shep's side, too...

I think Ford might be stronger, but Sheppard is smarter and would trick him with unexpected moves etc.
                        *Sig by the wonderful and talented Pegasus_SGA*

Comment

Working...
                        X