Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

First season 10 episode title revealed? Plus guest cast!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

First season 10 episode title revealed? Plus guest cast!

Acording to IMDB.com (who are frequently wrong about such things by the way), the first episode of the 10th season will be called "No Hope" and will guest star Richard Dean Anderson.

I think its a fair gues that RDA would come back for a guest spot at some point in the future.

Maybe its true, maybe it not, but i thought I'd let you loveley people here know non the less.

Here's exactly what it says on IMDB.COM

"No Hope" Episode: #10.1 - September 2006
    Richard Dean Anderson .... Gen. Jack O'Neill

And here's the link (but you'll have to scrol to the bottom to see the name of the episode, as they are in order of their first airing.

http://imdb.com/title/tt0118480/guests

PS
    Just noticed that its got an airing date of September 2006. Its probably wrong, but who knows such things, only the powers that be.
    Andy "Chores!?! What are we, Amish?"
    Charlene Spencer "He's gotten so precocious."
    Citizen Joe

Nice, my daydream is correct so far (RDA guest starring, not the episode name)
    sigpic

Comment

Hmmm!!!
      BTW Claudia Black guest stars in 9x20 but she is not mentioned in this link.
      School is overrated.

Comment

Originally posted by NowIWillDestroyAbydos
        Nice, my daydream is correct so far (RDA guest starring, not the episode name)
        But I hope he won't be such a stiff ( )like he was in 9x01 and 9x03.
        School is overrated.

Comment

It's probably a fake. TPTB haven't started prep for season 10 yet.

5th Season of Supernatural Premiering September 10th!
          Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by GatetheWay
            It's probably a fake. TPTB haven't started prep for season 10 yet.
            Whose fake? IMDB.com's fake? For what reason? Maybe a mix-up or a missunderstanding made by them.
            School is overrated.

Comment

Well according to IMDB.com, Don Davis is going to be back in Ripple Effect (as well as The Fourth Horseman two-parter)
              sigpic

Comment

We already saw him in Fourth Horseman Part 1.

Comment

Originally posted by The Engineer
                  Whose fake? IMDB.com's fake? For what reason? Maybe a mix-up or a missunderstanding made by them.
                  Sounds like a wind-up to me from an anti Stargate without RDA fan, hence the supposed title. IMDB are not the best of sources... anyone can upload any info providing you register. I've had to go in and correct a few things before. Everyone is still on hiatus at present, even the writers (Mallozzi) waiting for pick-up. No-one's hashed anything out, let alone story titles and not even the main cast have ended contract negotiations, let alone RDA being signed.

Comment

Yeah, for some reason I just don't think this holds a lot of weight. Tptb haven't even fully signed everyone onboard for next season yet. If, for some reason, it is correct though, sounds fine to me. I would love to see RDA guest appear every now and then.
                    sigpic
                    MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                    "...phu...ah..."
                    "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                    Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man
                      If, for some reason, it is correct though, sounds fine to me. I would love to see RDA guest appear every now and then.
                      Agreed

I cant see that info being correct
                      The doctor told me Im insane, thank God! its so much better then being outsane!

Comment

Originally posted by Azrm2k
                        We already saw him in Fourth Horseman Part 1.
                        I know that, didn't you read my post all the way through

Originally posted by NowIWillDestroyAbydos
                        Well according to IMDB.com, Don Davis is going to be back in Ripple Effect (as well as The Fourth Horseman two-parter)
                        you left out the bold part.
                        sigpic

Comment

Consider the alleged episode title. "No Hope" (for RDA coming back).

It's certainly a bad joke.
                          GateWorld Podcast - Info - iTunes - Google
                          The Stargate Omnipedia - www.StargateOmnipedia.com
                          Stargate Image Gallery - www.StargateGallery.com

Comment

"No Hope," it doesn't seem like a Sg-1 episode title, not any that would normally be conceived for the show, so I don't believe it, RDA coming back, since he is well known to have the Ancient gene, that's a definite possibility, but the title, I don't buy it.

Comment

WTF? You believe a rumour about AT coming back for 10 episodes of Atlantis which could in no way be confirmed anymore than this but you don't believe IMDB because fans can submit stuff? I don't get it. WTF?
                              I'm a TrustNo1/Weir shipper Also TrustNo1/Carter shipper and TrustNo1/Teyla Shipper. In fact I'm a TrustNo1/Weir/Carter/Teyla shipper. Yes, that would be good Throw in some Vala in tight leather. Is this sig PG? Oh well

Thank you L-JADE for the sig, it ROCKS!!!

Waiting for my posts to be approved.

Comment

Working...
                              X