Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ask Diamond Select Toys! (Action Figures)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In your last Q&A in your response to the question regarding Jack's toubles holding his P-90, you state " We've tested a couple here and he seems pretty able to hold the P-90"

Well, we've tried more than "a couple" and, to a person, the versions we have seem very difficult, if not impossible, to have him hold the gun correctly. Therefore, I pose this quesiton,

Will you please provide us a photo or photos of how you and your folks were able to get Jack to hold his p-90? Thank you

Comment

Hello,

I am not sure if these have been asked already. I searched but I did not see it.

1. Will the figurines be available at regular toys stores here on the East Coast. Stores such as Toys R Us or K B. Toys, or just comic book stores?

2. Will they be available for purchase at San Diego Comic Con or Timeless Destinations Convention( July in Vancouver, BC)

3. THere are Camuflage ones out there that I have seen pictures of. Will they be available to buy at American Conventions or stores.

Thanks

Kate

Boston, MA

Comment

Are there any Q/A answers past number 3 yet?

Comment

Can't wait to see these figures in the flesh, er plastic!
          The questions:
          1. Will you be offering each assortment as a packaged set besides the individual figures?
          2. Can you post up at your site where these figures will be available online besides your site?
          3. While direct marketing retailers can pre-order the figures through the Previews network will you be offering pre-orders on your site?
          4. While you do not sale overseas, will overseas retailers be offering the figures through their respective outlets and if so which ones where?

One recommendation I would like to make is to have a series of smaller 2.5 to 3 inch figures so that properly proportioned vehicles can be made and still be within pricing parameters. Or offer vehicle component sets so that a fan can purchase these sets to build a large vehicle such as the Promethesus or one of the Asgaard ships.
          And what of the Replicators? How about Simpsons type playsets of Replicator scenes?? Or even replicator chips to build your own replicators!!

And to all Anubia fans, there is only one God, Baal!

Comment

Is Jonas Quinn being considered for release in a future wave of SG-1?

Comment

DST, i heard from someone who has the figures and said that daniel does not have a vest with his uniform like o'neill. my question is why daniel don't come with a vest? you said in the last Q&A that he will come with one, was this change last minute or an error?
              "Daniel?"
              "For crying out loud!!"
              "Roddney?"
              "now get your ass back to work and fix those damn engines!!"

Comment

Originally posted by Gen. O'Neill
                DST, i heard from someone who has the figures and said that daniel does not have a vest with his uniform like o'neill. my question is why daniel don't come with a vest? you said in the last Q&A that he will come with one, was this change last minute or an error?
                the only daniel out yet to my knowledge is the special edition, so the main figure with vest is not yet available and therefore your friend probably does noit have the final version

Comment

Originally posted by NIKIN
                  the only daniel out yet to my knowledge is the special edition, so the main figure with vest is not yet available and therefore your friend probably does noit have the final version
                  Well that would be incorrect. The figures are out now and the Daniel doesn't come with a vest.
                  LISA

Comment

DST, why didn't black ops O'Neill ship with the four other figures?

I live by M-Theory!

Comment

Originally posted by thorthefifth
                      DST, why didn't black ops O'Neill ship with the four other figures?
                      Far as I know black ops O'Neill is out he is one in a box and very hard to find at this time.
                      Buy the new stargat toys at this web site.
                      http://www.pelicanbaytoystore.com/

Comment

Originally posted by utrom
                        Far as I know black ops O'Neill is out he is one in a box and very hard to find at this time.
                        That's General O'Neill. Black Ops O'Neill isn't in the cases. He ships seperately and hasn't come through yet. My guess is the next couple of weeks (I hope).

LISA

Comment

Sorry if this doesn't work folks, new member here and its my first post.

I just have to say that I have received the new figures from my local comic book store. I must say they are awesome.

The figures look amazing but they have some minor downsides.

1. You get alot of extra figures which is great but the problem is there is no were to put them. For example, the ZAT gun that you receive, wonderfully crafted it looks great, there is no holster to hold this item so if you have your figure holding the gun everything else is at his feet or so.

2. The serpent gaurds helmet does not fit over his head. So what you have to do is pull off the head, no not kidding, and place the helmet on the figure. It would have been nice to have something on the packaging or instructions so you dont have a heart attack when pulling off the head.

3. There are no instructions with the stargate assembly. You have the pieces, which I can not find numbered other then the dst website. I try to snap the pieces together to form the gate, again not wanting to break anything but they won't go together.

The upsides to these figures is that they look AMAZING and they give so much extra pieces. From the Zat gun to a scroll for Daniel. They almost thought of everything to give you and I can't wait for my mail in figure and series 2.

Great work to DST!

Comment

Hi, Diamond Select,

Thanks for announcing that you are going to do Colonel Mitchell and Vala Mal Doran. - Will General’s Landry and Hammond be added to the assortment, completing the core main characters from SG1? I have also seen a few internet convention shots of the prototypes for the upcoming versions or Teal’c and Colonel Carter. Will Carter’s hat be removable, and is there a chance that Teal’c with hair will be done wearing the standard green field uniform in the future? (Excellent face sculpt on Teal’c by the way!)

Is there any update on the possibility of the Atlantis characters following SG1 as figures?

A suggestion - A weapons and tool accessory pack. This would be a boxed or bubble wrapped pack consisting of generic tools and equipment used by the characters. It could consist of things like a staff weapon, tactical vests, GDOs, P90s, a couple of reference books and computer tablets etc. – Perhaps even three different packs, one for tools, one for weapons and one for generic accessories. Giving collectors the option of having spare accessories for their figures. This idea could be added to the Atlantis characters too if development permits. As a result, you could possibly use existing moulds for accessories used in the figure packs saving additional expenditure where appropriate?

Andy.
                            Converting a human body into energy and sending it millions of light years through a wormhole. Bloody insanity!
                            Come on, how often do you get the chance to go to an alien planet?

I was a'ready on an alien planet!

- Poisoning the Well, Atlantis Season 1.

Comment

DST, why didn't we get to see any mock ups of Mitchell at SDCC?

I live by M-Theory!

Comment

As collectors make up a large part of the buying public, could you answer these Questions?

The unpainted prototype figures in the white boxes, are they different in any way to the production models, apart from the lack of paint?

The thought of an exclusive mail away “Elite Jaffa” delights collectors, cutting into products horrifies them. You must be aware of this. Is there any other way of receiving this figure without cutting up four products?

Your website currently states you cannot meet orders from over seas. Will this be changing anytime soon, or at all?

Comment

Working...
                                X