• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

RIP Michael Piller

http://trekweb.com/articles/2005/11/...6b6736bd.shtml

Wow that's a bit of a shock.

RIP
    "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

I am saddened

RIP
      gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
      so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
      love Torri

Comment

OMG...that's a shock

RIP Michael Pillar...you'll never be forgotten
        sigpic
        Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

I'm shocked and saddened...

RIP

~*Beanie*~ | No mountain too high, no gutter too low... | Ar scáth a chéile a mhairimid uilig...
          "It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt."

Comment

He was the man who wrote The Best Of Both Worlds... enough said...

Archer: Lieutenant Mayweather tells me we'll be arriving at Kronos in about eighty hours. Any chance he'll be conscious by then?

Phlox: There's a chance he'll be conscious within the next ten minutes... just not a very good one.

Comment

I was shocked to hear this, I never knew he was sick

Comment

We are losing too many talented, young people to cancer, and uyes, 57 is very young. I very saddened at this loss, and my heart goes out to his family and friends. If we do go to a "better" place, I know he'll be writing great shows wherever he is now.
                On fighting:
                Farrah: "A swordsman does not fear death, if he dies with honor."
                Dr. Who: "Then he's an idiot."

Comment

He's with the Great bird of the galaxy now...
                  You will be missed Mr. Piller.
                  *moment of silence*
                  All posts are IMO, I am not a rocket scientist.

Bender: "Lets go get drunk!"
                  Pay it forward

Comment

Working...
                  X