This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Virtual Season 10

As many of you are aware, rumors are circulating concerning the status of Colonel Carter on SG-1, and than she may be split between SG-1 and Atlantis. Combine that with the rumors of Daniel leaving the team, and the premanence of Vala... well, not all of us can really stand all of that without an alternative.
    I am suggesting that alternative.
    A fan-written virtual series in which the writers release scripts of our own VS10 episodes on the same dates that they release the real SG-1 episodes. We'll of course, only be able to get serious about this after most of the back half of Season 9 so that we can agree with canon, but I think it's a cool idea worth trying.
    I'm already writing a virtual episode that can fit write in to the virtual season 10, and if any other writers are willing to help me, we may be able to pull something fairly serious off.

Originally posted by Lt. Colonel Ryu Gaia
    As many of you are aware, rumors are circulating concerning the status of Colonel Carter on SG-1, and than she may be split between SG-1 and Atlantis. Combine that with the rumors of Daniel leaving the team, and the premanence of Vala... well, not all of us can really stand all of that without an alternative.
    A fan-written virtual series in which the writers release scripts of our own VS10 episodes on the same dates that they release the real SG-1 episodes. We'll of course, only be able to get serious about this after most of the back half of Season 9 so that we can agree with canon, but I think it's a cool idea worth trying.
    I'm already writing a virtual episode that can fit write in to the virtual season 10, and if any other writers are willing to help me, we may be able to pull something fairly serious off.
    Why don't you wait for confirmation before jumping to conclusions? Or do you just want to write your own series because you do not like how season 9 is going?
    Teal'c--what's with the hair?

Comment

Originally posted by sgatelvr
      Why don't you wait for confirmation before jumping to conclusions? Or do you just want to write your own series because you do not like how season 9 is going?
      Who knows, TPTB might have something very clever and exciting in mind.

a time to mourn

Comment

Originally posted by Hatcheter
        Who knows, TPTB might have something very clever and exciting in mind.

they might! and i hope they do lol
        Stargate SG1 Rox!!!

Comment

I've already started Virual Season 10. It's not on paper it's actually in my head, that's right I've daydreamed it. And it would be confusing to me if I put it to paper.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by NowIWillDestroyAbydos
            I've already started Virual Season 10. It's not on paper it's actually in my head, that's right I've daydreamed it. And it would be confusing to me if I put it to paper.
            I've started one too!! The first scene is me (yes its a marysue) turning the channel... then it ends. Well maybe I can add a epiloge.... me (marysue) annoying my friends with O'Neillisms.
            Joseph Mallozzi -"In the meantime, I'm into season 5 of OZ (where the show takes an unfortunate hairpin turn into "the not so wonderful world of fantasy")"

^^^ Kinda sounds like seasons 9 and 10 of SG-1 to me. Thor, ya got Aspirin?

AGateFan has officially Gone Fishin (with Jack, Sam, Daniel, Teal'c) and is hoping Atlantis does not take that same hairpin turn.

Comment

The only ones I got so far are: Episode 1 & Episode 6 (aka the 200th episode).

And a Replicator-themed SGA episode
              sigpic

Comment

The only ones I got so far are: Episode 1 & Episode 6 (aka the 200th episode).

And a Replicator-themed SGA episode
                Now THAT would be interesting! Tell us more!!
                Teal'c--what's with the hair?

Comment

Now THAT would be interesting! Tell us more!!
                  I posted it some where else here on the forum. I'll find it and post it.
                  sigpic

Comment

well, fans did it for Season 6. There's one going for Season 9 now. I dont see any problem with it.

Comment

Originally posted by Lt. Colonel Ryu Gaia
                      I agree with sgatelvr. Let us get all the facts in and if it turns out that both AT & MS are leaving, I will help you write this "Virtual S10.

Deal, Lt. Colonel Ryu Gaia?

Comment

I found it. Here's the link:

http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....8&postcount=34

EDIT:
                        -Some scientists find an Ancient outpost on Langara (Kelowna, actually), the scientists call Jonas, and Jonas call on SG-1 to check it out. Now to summerize, they find a stockpile of ZPM with naquadria, making them more powerful than normal ZPMs. The chair works with Jonas because he has naquadria in his blood (only trace amounts) and Daniel has something I call an Ancient Enzyme, which he got when he ascended (all ascended have them), so he can use Ancient Technology like
                        Spoiler:
                        Jack, Shepperd, and Beckett
                        can. They also find Janus there, and we learn from him that
                        Spoiler:
                        he built the time-ship (seen in It's Good To Be King)
                        there. And that's all for that story.
                        -The replicators infest the Pegesus Galaxy, and McKay is kidnapped by them, and is tortured by Repli-Daniel
                        Spoiler:
                        Repli-Carter created him before her death in (the Emmy-Nominated) Reckoning Part 2
                        . However, it begins, when Shepperd and his team (along with Ford, as a guest) go to a planet to check out something another team found, but when they arrive they find a wall that shouldn't be there, the wall is made of Replicator Blocks. McKay tell's Shepperd to run and dial Atlantis, go through and wait (with the shield up) until they give the green light to lower the shield. As the teams destroy Replicators on their way to the gate, that's when McKay get Kidnapped. The Atlantis Expedition calls on SG-1, but they only get Jonas, Jack, SG-3, and SG-12 (that Harper's team, right (Lost City, Part 1)?), Weir is not pleased with what they send. And by the way Ford's there. Why didn't the SGC send SG-1, you may ask? Well the reason is, that they were on an important misssion. Don't worry the Daedalus is there to help. Oh Yes! another thing I forgot to metion, the Daniel Jackson (Thor's ship) is on the way to help (with a Langaran ZPM powering it's engines). It will take him a day and a half to get there (mainly because they caught him on the edge of the galaxy).

That's all for now. I'm not doing this in Fan Fiction form because it's to complex to tell it in Fan Fiction form. One more thing, most of it may be impossible, but it's Science Fiction, and my personal idea (so don't copy it without my permission, okay )
                        Last edited by NowIWillDestroyAbydos; 31 October 2005, 06:26 PM.
                        sigpic

Comment

I agree with sgatelvr. Let us get all the facts in and if it turns out that both AT & MS are leaving, I will help you write this "Virtual S10.

Deal, Lt. Colonel Ryu Gaia?
                          Sure, but even if they don't leave (I doubt that MS would be leaving, and I think it might be pretty cool to see AT on Atlantis a few times), we might as well do it - I mean, so many of us fans have great ideas for the show that'll never see the light of day because of legal issues, and individuals rarely have the motivation to put their ideas to paper - but as a cluster, writing our own series, all of the episodes that we ever wanted to see can appear - and of course, being a virtual series, we can see old characters not on the show because of actor availability *wink wink nudge nudge*.

Comment

No, both conditions must be met for me to get involved in writing a virtual season. I am adding this thread to my list of this completely out-of-control rumor started threads.

Comment

I didn't start this thread because of the rumors, I started this because the other day I started writing down my own episode of SG-1 and I thought 'hey, season 9's halfway done so this wouldn't necessarily fit in with that canon, so maybe I can make a VS10 and have fun writing my own season with a few other cool writers.' Pathetic sounding, I know, but, more or less true.

Comment

Working...
                              X