Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How does Atlantis access the Ancient Database?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How does Atlantis access the Ancient Database?

Reading about how slow the Atlantis team seems to be accessing the Ancient database in other threads, I wondered ... how are they actually accessing the database? They seem to be using laptops, but it isn't as if they found a USB port where they just plugged in. So, how did they get access? It would seem to be a key problem in trying to download and even understand what information is available.

Sorry if this has already been asked and answered, but I couldn't locate a thread where it was discussed.

That's one of the key problems. There is SOOO much information in the Ancient Database and all that info takes a looong time to decipher and decode. Now I know in "Conversion" McKay searched the Ancient Database to find the planets and nesting spots of the Iratus Bug, but it seems that other than that, the Expedition team is going from start to finish translating the database.
    302's lead the way!

Comment

See this: Why can laptops be connected to every piece of alien tech?
      gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
      so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
      love Torri

Comment

Qasim, Thanks for the redirect!

Comment

Working...
        X