• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Coup D'etat - Episodic Photography [3 HQs]

Just follow the direct link to the gallery

1200 Pixel

View Gallery

Thanks man
    gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
    so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
    love Torri

Comment

Sheppard looks so cool in that second picture! I can't wait!
      302's lead the way!

Comment

Nice! Thanks Andreas

http://bsgmedia.org/

Comment

Thx, I wonder what happened in the first pic. Is that a burned human or wraith laying on the ground?
          sigpic

Comment

Cool Pics! Is it just me, or is that chief tyrol on the right in the third picture?

Sheppard: "Y’know, we’ve been having these conversations for a couple of weeks now, and I don’t even know your name. You guys do have names, right? Let me guess...Steve?"
            Wraith: "I am your death. That is all you need to know."
            Sheppard: "I prefer Steve."

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Weir
              Thx, I wonder what happened in the first pic. Is that a burned human or wraith laying on the ground?
              It's almost impossible to tell. I would guess human, though. Especially in light of this spoiler.
              Spoiler:
              Colonel John Sheppard and his team are called off-world and arrive on a planet where Dr. Peel, a member of the Atlantis expedition, leads them hurriedly down a long alley. She was with Major Lorne's team, and when a routine mission to make contact with the seemingly friendly locals went bad he ordered her to return to the gate and call for backup. Upon returning to the home they were visiting for tea with the locals, Peel sees that it has been incinerated.

Actually, on closer inspection, it looks like he may be a member of an SG team, he seems to be wearing one of the military's tactical vests though it's REALLY hard to tell for sure.

Comment

Huh. That does look a bit like Tyrol, doesn't it?

Spoiler:
                I just hope, hope, HOPE that Lorne being alive in that last pic means he survives the ep. Joe made me rather uneasy about his chances when I asked.

Comment

Oh goody....the Genii

Comment

Yeah I think that is Tyrol in pic 3.................hehehehe........cool crossover!
                    I hope Lorne makes it too!!
                    And what's with the yellow shades/eyegear Shep and Rodney have?? Why do the other guys only get the clear versions??!!!

Comment

They look like maybe they're designed to block out UV of some sort or certain colors of spectrum.

Comment

Yeah there just tactical eyewear protection. SG-1 wore them sometimes when they fought the replicators. If I remember corectly they just provide protection from UV and any other harmfull lights (like Avatar28 said).
                        302's lead the way!

Comment

YAY! I've been waiting for pictures of Coup for some time. ITs great to see Lorne alive and maybe not so well in the last picture. It's kind of funny that everyone in the second pic are carrying P-90s and Rodney's stuck with a sunner. Can't wait for this episode! Apart from Grace Under Pressure this is the episode I'm looking forward to the most next half. Gotta love those Genii!

5th Season of Supernatural Premiering September 10th!
                          Spoiler:

Comment

Alive but whumped. Poor Lorne.

Lol, the guy next to Sheppard in the second pic kinda looks like Jeremy Piven. Kinda.

Comment

Great pictures, I wonder what they are all looking at in that third picture. Also, what device was used to cause that kind of damage.

Comment

Working...
                              X